Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have zero value whatsoever and so do you

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
ZERO. VALUE.

Nobody wants to have sex with you. Nobody wants to spread their genes with you.

You are completely useless. Your death does not concern anybody. At all. Understa that as low value male your only option is to have revenge against this crappy universe.

:incel::lul::incel::lul::incel::lul:
Even aliens wouldn't fuck us.

ZERO. VALUE.

You are completely useless. Your death does not concern anybody. At all. Understa that as low value male your only option is to have revenge against this crappy universe.
You are like a peacock without your tail. No future, no hope.
i dont want to share my genes anyway
will cheat my subhumanity with surgeries though
If you have a son he will suffer in this awful world.

:incel::lul::incel::lul::incel::lul:
Even aliens wouldn't fuck us.
Hold up. Aliens don't know anything about human genes. So maybe the true way to ascend is to fuck an alien:smonk:

:feelsEhh:

If you're an incel with some money, you have value as a betabux, but that's about it.

Understand that as low value male your only option is to have revenge against this crappy universe.
A wise man once said:

There is something that I can assure you of that will always be true: it does not matter if you live for the next one year, five years, ten years, fifteen years, twenty years, thirty years, fifty years or even 100 years; the day before you die you will regret ever worrying about your life instead of thinking of what you want to do. Every new year that you do live, you will regret not having started anything that you wanted to do the year prior, only regretting the past more.

ER had come to the same conclusion.

If you're an incel with some money, you have value as a betabux, but that's about it.
It does not work, foids will always look at you with a disgust. No hope for you.
A wise man once said:

There is something that I can assure you of that will always be true: it does not matter if you live for the next one year, five years, ten years, fifteen years, twenty years, thirty years, fifty years or even 100 years; the day before you die you will regret ever worrying about your life instead of thinking of what you want to do. Every new year that you do live, you will regret not having started anything that you wanted to do the year prior, only regretting the past more.

ER had come to the same conclusion.
The only thing I can regret is the lack of sex, nothing else is important in the life. How can I regret anything that I do not control at all ? You can regret only your decisions and incels do no decisions, they do not decide anything that is important in the life.

Last edited:
I can get a job, but I can't get a foid to fuck me. It makes no sense, I am stuck serving the Jewish bankers, and I can't even get rewarded with sex.

Zero value? Are you kidding? You're a man with a mind and a body. Pick every incel here and put them into some random project, i'm sure we'd have huge profits and advances.... Man, If incels reunite for something (some good project, not ER things), I'm sure our value would be giant. Like, Just imagine a good portion of these incels working together to make an I.A, or to make a company for money. The question is, we don't have much SMV, but it's not the same as having zero value.

everybodys better than me

Zero value? Are you kidding? You're a man with a mind and a body. Pick every incel here and put them into some random project, i'm sure we'd have huge profits and advances.... Man, If incels reunite for something (some good project, not ER things), I'm sure our value would be giant. Like, Just imagine a good portion of these incels working together to make an I.A, or to make a company for money. The question is, we don't have much SMV, but it's not the same as having zero value.
cope

Hope, better than thinking that my life Will always be this shit. Let me ask you something. Have you ever seen some truecel really good on what he's doing? He don't have children nor wife, but he's good as fuck on what he does?

Hope, better than thinking that my life Will always be this shit. Let me ask you something. Have you ever seen some truecel really good on what he's doing? He don't have children nor wife, but he's good as fuck on what he does?
Who gives a shit if he doesnt fuck

That's how our lost western societies work. We still can do something about that. We have a "voice". :feelsLSD:

Who gives a shit if he doesnt fuck
Put 10 like him together and make a Company, a lot of people good on what they do. Together, their efficiency would be amazing, so they can moneymaxx. Moneymaxx and get laid (Just some random example). Now let's see a real example. Some incels, really good on what they do, created this forum (great work tbh). Now inceldom and ideias about it can be shared in a good and strutured way. Efficiency and results coming from incels. "But there's no point If they can't fuck". Fuck this bullshit, I admire more an incel that has a good mind than a Chad who fuck a girl every week
Honestly, I really don't think we're worthless peace of shit just waiting for death, you have value Man

Last edited:
Yes
your only option is to have revenge against this crappy universe.
No

What do you even mean by "revenge" and what steps are you taking to get it?

I notice its a common thing for incels to focus on these large grand scheme goals that they know they could never achieve because then they don't have to focus on their real life problems and work on fixing them

Like the race obsessed whitecels that go on and on about "white genocide" when they know full well they aren't going to do shit about it themselves

Its just something to complain about so you can feel comfortable doing nothing with your life

There is no "grand revenge" to be had, its a pipe dream

Put 10 like him together and make a Company, a lot of people good on what they do. Together, their efficiency would be amazing, so they can moneymaxx. Moneymaxx and get laid (Just some random example). Now let's see a real example. Some incels, really good on what they do, created this forum (great work tbh). Now inceldom and ideias about it can be shared in a good and strutured way. Efficiency and results coming from incels. "But there's no point If they can't fuck". Fuck this bullshit, I admire more an incel that has a good mind than a Chad who fuck a girl every week

Honestly, I really don't think we're worthless peace of shit just waiting for death, you have value Man
Just moneymaxx bro and youll ascend higher than Chad!! :redpill::redpill::dab::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yes

No

What do you even mean by "revenge" and what steps are you taking to get it?

I notice its a common thing for incels to focus on these large grand scheme goals that they know they could never achieve because then they don't have to focus on their real life problems and work on fixing them

Like the race obsessed whitecels that go on and on about "white genocide" when they know full well they aren't going to do shit about it themselves

Its just something to complain about so you can feel comfortable doing nothing with your life

There is no "grand revenge" to be had, its a pipe dream
Of course it doesnt fucking exist. I just want to trigger IT faggots by appearing to promote mass murder. Stop being a low IQ faggot.

if only it were that easy, foids are irrational :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

So the problem is, we're never going to have the SMV of chads, so we don't have value. Yeah, you letting foids values interfer in your own value. What, Just because they think you're worthless you really are?

So the problem is, we're never going to have the SMV of chads, so we don't have value. Yeah, you letting foids values interfer in your own value. What, Just because they think you're worthless you really are?
Yes.

Just moneymaxx bro and youll ascend higher than Chad!! :redpill::redpill::dab::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
The sad thing is that you guys have to strawman other people to a ridiculous extent to rationalize your own ridiculous mindset

Nobody on this forum has ever said this, and ascension is also one of the stupid pipe dreams guys like you are obsessed with (that will also very likely NEVER HAPPEN)

Sadly you will have to wake up as a 50+ year old with a shitty life and "no path to follow" for you to finally realize you are wasting your life, and then it will be too late

The video in my signature represents a lot of the incels on this forum quite well

You guys can never just get serious about your real life (your actual life) no matter what happens

Last edited:
The sad thing is that you guys have to strawman other people to a ridiculous extent to rationalize your own ridiculous mindset

Nobody on this forum has ever said this, and ascension is also one of the stupid pipe dreams guys like you are obsessed with (that will also very likely NEVER HAPPEN)

Sadly you will have to wake up as as a 50+ year old with a shitty life and "no path to follow" for you to finally realize you are wasting your life, and then it will be too late

The video in my signature represents a lot of the incels on this forum quite well

You guys can never just get serious about your real life (your actual life) no matter what happens
I genuinely hope someone slits your throat open and fucks your skull

Cope. We are more valuable than 99% of foids. Foids only value is their holes.

OP is probably a CIA/FBI faggot trying to bait low IQ Incels into doing some stupid shit.
That kind of "call to revenge" sounds an awful lot like how the FBI do their grooming, to bait desperate people into making crimes.

"It’s become a near-weekly occurrence. Somewhere in some state, the FBI will announce that they’ve foiled yet another terrorist plot and saved lives. However, as the data shows, the majority of these cases involve psychologically diminished patsies who’ve been entirely groomed, armed, and entrapped by FBI agents. Simply put, the FBI manufactures terror threats and then takes credit for stopping them."
You caught me! Man are you a fucking genius.

Not a genius, the "revenge" part just glows too much.
Maybe you should try and "revenge" me, and I will shove my knife in your virgin asshole you piece of shit faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back