Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i havent ever lived life to the fullest.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
every normie goes out gets friends goes to parties breaks the rules has fun goes to concerts gets laid and ive never done any of that. ive never been a "free spirit".

no wonder women dont like me im boring

I've been a shut-in for as long as I can remember.

Same :feelsbadman: I’ve never been part of the world of house parties and shit that everyone else has since adolescence. Just studied, alone, I’m sure I’d be more interesting if the world viewed me as human.

Same :feelsbadman: I’ve never been part of the world of house parties and shit that everyone else has since adolescence. Just studied, alone, I’m sure I’d be more interesting if the world viewed me as human.

normies aren't free spirits lol

they follow the herd, trends, etc. they are NPC

there is no point being a free spirit in the context of this society, it is not encouraged

The closest of going out we can get is becoming homeless... a homeless hikikomori

i coped by saying those parties didnt even exist. jfl.

I'm boring and always kill the vibe. My jokes aren't funny and are always badly timed. Besides that, I'm too ugly for anyone to even let me hang out with them.

I'm boring and always kill the vibe. My jokes aren't funny and are always badly timed. Besides that, I'm too ugly for anyone to even let me hang out with them.
if chad made the joke everyone would laugh.

if chad made the joke everyone would laugh.
True. But chads and normies all make the exact same jokes. it's like they were given a script before being born and we weren't.

True. But chads and normies all make the exact same jokes. it's like they were given a script before being born and we weren't.
thats called the nt hivemind script.

I've never had a happy experience in my life.

normies aren't free spirits lol

they follow the herd, trends, etc. they are NPC

there is no point being a free spirit in the context of this society, it is not encouraged
good point.

This is why men would rather go out and committ crime (a fight or stealing for fun) and go prison rather than ldar at home.