Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I haven't left my room all summer

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
My parents bring me food

all I do all day is play video games, watch YouTube videos, and browse forums.

should i go outside

Same, we could be the same person tbh. Youtube, gaming , and incels.is that is my life

Sounds like you're living the life. Why leave your room if you dont need to or want to

My parents bring me food

should i go outside
Whats OUTSIDE? Rejection? Looking at women you can never have? So-called Normies looking at you all day? If you have REFUGE in your room, ENJOY it for as long as it lasts!

My parents bring me food

should i go outside
You need some fresh air man. Show everyone up by living it up when you want. People may think they make the rules but you're cool enough to break them!

I only left my room to go water the plants for work

I thought those tendies stories were fiction writing. Guess I was wrong

Staying in our own room all day is such a bliss

You seem to be the typicall japanese hikkikomori, tbh

I think u should go out from your room as far your social anxiety (in case u have social anxiety) allows you. The fact that you are asking us for advice make that you want already go out from there otherwise you wouldnt oppen a threat.

You could begin walking out with the dog (if you have) or just buying at the supermarket. But if you dont beging now to get out from your room you may regret it in the future.

If you want to. Being in the sun is good for you. But it's hard when you have no purpose to be outside.

You seem to be the typicall japanese hikkikomori, tbh

I think u should go out from your room as far your social anxiety (in case u have social anxiety) allows you. The fact that you are asking us for advice make that you want already go out from there otherwise you wouldnt oppen a threat.

You could begin walking out with the dog (if you have) or just buying at the supermarket. But if you dont beging now to get out from your room you may regret it in the future.
I don't have a dog and I have no money for the supermarket

I don't have a dog and I have no money for the supermarket

And your parents have? I guess at least i guess your parents have enought oney to pay the food they bring to your room.

My parents bring me food

should i go outside

Yes. Make it a habit to go out at least once a day. You could just walk down to a McDonald's and have a hamburger or whatever.

My parents bring me food

should i go outside
Its either that or be mogged or be a "jester" You chose option 1

I haven't been out since July 17.