Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My boss knows i browse .is on the office PC

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Over for me. I dont know if he knows that i browse .is and other incel forums in particular but he definitely noticed that what i do is not work related. Guess i wont be able to surf .is now as frequently at work as i used to

You mean boss?

Chef?

I think you mean boss.

You use dark banana or you use the default ?

I just browse whenever I want, I don't care what others think, I'm tired of caring tbh, fuck them and their opinions.

It's only over when you get called to have a private chat with the boss about your activities. Your stomach will sink and then it's over.

I just browse whenever I want, I don't care what others think, I'm tired of caring tbh, fuck them and their opinions.
Do you do it at your job though ?

It's only over when you get called to have a private chat with the boss about your activities. Your stomach will sink and then it's over.
If that happens then it will be really over for me. Guess i will now surf .is only when nobodys there or during break

I hope your boss isn't a foid, or it is truly ovER

Over for me. I dont know if he knows that i browse .is and other incel forums in particular but he definitely noticed that what i do is not work related. Guess i wont be able to surf .is now as frequently at work as i used to
based lmfao

damn that must've been awkward
Not really, we were just talking in a normal matter. It would have started getting akward and ugly if he would have mentioned this website specifically

Not really, we were just talking in a normal matter. It would have started getting akward and ugly if he would have mentioned this website specifically
ah OK I didn't read the OP carefully enough my bad

My boss doesn't care what i do as long as i get my work done on time. Pretty sure he's seen me browsing here.... and probably just assumed it was reddit

He probably has no idea what incels are