Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hit the wall academically, ascension is over.

F

Forebraincel

Banned
-
I tried 3 times getting my MSc. degree (2y) in business/economics at university, after my college degree; but always had to deal with 'burnt-out" / serotonin defiency along the way. Could be due to my ADD getting the best of me, tried ritalin/aderall but that wakes up psychosis and many side effects in me. Taking SSRI jew pills to the max. helped me cope along the way but not for long.

Depression, wanting to take my own life, I really tried to keep going to fulfill my ambition and conform to the progressive credentialism out there in the job market (EU-cel). Labour market is just like dating foids, if you don't meet certain simple but strict criteria you are ruled out of those positions, no negotation. :dafuckfeels:

*posted initially in the 'lounge but no response, albeit inceldom related.

College is tough, but necessary.

You're gonna make it.

I'm almost graduating from college and I can't even imagine taking a master degree in the next years, althout it is quite easy in my country. I just can't bear the academic world anymore.

Blame the European [cucked] Union.

How is it interrelated with progressive credentialism in the private sector?
I dunno you brought it up...

But yeah I hate that neoliberal superstate wannabe.

Avoid any pills. The only pills you need are B12 and Vitamin D, provided you are adequately healthy (especially blacks for the latter since they need more). There has to be another way besides roping. Nobody will admit, but they need you.

Lack of vitamin D is linked to depression. Get a blood test (which should include a lipid profile) and see if everything is alright. Find a cope like literature.
You could have a vitamin D deficiency. Only real way to know is a blood test.

Why’d you waste your money like that knowing you wouldn’t finish it?