Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I hope AI takes over every job so we dont have to work no more

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
I just want to NEET for the rest of my pathetic life tbh

Yeah, but why would you get anything instead of the people owning the AI turning you into a feudal slave or just leaving you to starve? Read some marxist analysis once about the idea that slavery was abolished not out of moral concerns but fundamentally because after tech reached a certain level the jobs that needed doing required more than basic competence and some self initiative. Well, no idea how true that is, but what incentive is there exactly for the people with the robots to share their wealth with anyone else. Riots? Well, how about some AI powered defense force mowing you down with perfect percision in complete darkness while predicting in which direction you are gonna try to dodge.

Landchad still wants your monthly rent money:society:

If ai took over every job, we would probably just get killed off since we aren’t needed to work. No way we would get gibs because of ai. There is already enough resources to get everybody housing and food, but we still have homelessness and starvation.

May we live in interesting times. :feelsPop:

JFL at your argument against this:

If ai took over every job, we would probably just get killed off since we aren’t needed to work. No way we would get gibs because of ai. There is already enough resources to get everybody housing and food, but we still have homelessness and starvation.