Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hope Biden wins and America collapses.

jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
Some foreigners think America is Elysium or want to move here. But this country is on the verge of disintegration like Yugoslavia and countless other states throughout history. If you are one of these people, you need to read the following.

Its economy is a joke, saddled in debt of many types (>$30 trillion) and making interest payments that are shooting up to the Moon. Many of its banks are insolvent, and the problem has not gone away. Going by the Gini coefficient, it is more unequal than Russia (see the image below). Most of the population makes dirt relative to the top 10%, let alone the top 1%.
Its major cities, especially in states like California, are becoming places of filth, theft, and fentanyl addiction. Inflation has already made necessities often cost 2x as much as they previously did, and we are only getting started.

Gorbachev's policies sped up the collapse of the Soviet Union. The Tsar's incompetence led to the failure of the Russian Empire.

I hope Biden can do the same: that he will accelerate an existing historical trend to fragment and initiate civil war in the American empire. Biden's election would be superior to Trump's because it would be entertaining to watch the fall of America and to potentially profit from it if we took it seriously and had plans to deal with it.

600px-Map_of_countries_by_GINI_coefficient_%281990_to_2020%29.svg.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately for me since I live here I can't support a collapse till I am oldcel. I rather hope De Santis wins instead.

Tbh I think a Trump win might accelerate divisiveness.

Democrats already control much of the media, etc., so a Biden win would just mean that they try to calm down tensions. If Trump wins, then both sides will increase tension, and become more radical + polarized. This might lead to even more destructive Democrat policies in the future

That said, it's difficult to tell if a Trump win is a likely outcome a.t.m.

Tbh I think a Trump win might accelerate divisiveness.

Democrats already control much of the media, etc., so a Biden win would just mean that they try to calm down tensions. If Trump wins, then both sides will increase tension, and become more radical + polarized. This might lead to even more destructive Democrat policies in the future

That said, it's difficult to tell if a Trump win is a likely outcome a.t.m.
I disagree.

Biden is heating up the race war, things were calm under Trump. When the Democrats needed to steal the election, they unleashed COVID-19. Then the Democrats set off race riots during the George Floyd hoax.

I surely do hope that such faggot kike country collapses, like I pray every single fucking night about it

I disagree.

Biden is heating up the race war, things were calm under Trump. When the Democrats needed to steal the election, they unleashed COVID-19. Then the Democrats set off race riots during the George Floyd hoax.
Weren't the Floyd riots during the Trump Presidency? The radicalism of 'defund the police,' etc., was partially a result of the polarization under Trump.