Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I hope my bullies kill themselves

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
I hope they fucking die off or get hit by an oncoming train, Stabbed, Gunned down, Murdered or drug overdose, Torture, Waterboarding, IDGAF, Id happily sit and watch while smoking a cigarette and having a coffee, This is a mere dream tho, But i wish it happened.

I wish the worst upon my bullies. Too bad that they are enjoying life and are chasing the careers they've always dreamed of meanwhile I am a loser NEET.

I wish the worst upon my bullies. Too bad that they are enjoying life and are chasing the careers they've always dreamed of meanwhile I am a loser NEET.
Kill them!

BRB Gotta shit and then i will pretend its theyre fucking face im shitting on, Send my bullies to isis in iraq send them to hamas for torture, Send them to the grave of Osama Bin laden and have him rape theyre dead corpse!

You have no idea how it felt having my face shoved into the urinal, Having my lunch stepped on, Having my macbook closed and ridiculed by bullies, Having to sit next to them in class.

Too bad that they are enjoying life and are chasing the careers they've always dreamed of meanwhile I am a loser NEET.
that's how it is most of the time. Parents often tell their children "your bullies will become drug addicts, prisoners, they will die or live a horrible life" it's just a cope.

that's how it is most of the time. Parents often tell their children "your bullies will become drug addicts, prisoners, they will die or live a horrible life" it's just a cope.
I used to think that God would punish them and then realized that it's all a massive cope lmao. No one ever gets what they deserve. I've been mentally destroyed yet I live to see these same people that did this to me living the best years of their lives with girlfriends who love them. There is no place in society for subhumans like me.

I used to think that God would punish them and then realized that it's all a massive cope lmao. No one ever gets what they deserve. I've been mentally destroyed yet I live to see these same people that did this to me living the best of their lives with girlfriends who love them. There is no place in society for subhumans like me.
same, if i knew how my life turned out i would put them in the grave in early school without serious consequences

Instead its WE that become drug addicts to cope with life, ONE surgery may save a persons life if done correctly, But instead of paying that, Your parents will let you die and not invest in theyre offspring having a good life, If a parents breed a baby, Its partially theyre response to make sure it has it good in life.

I used to think that God would punish them and then realized that it's all a massive cope lmao. No one ever gets what they deserve. I've been mentally destroyed yet I live to see these same people that did this to me living the best years of their lives with girlfriends who love them. There is no place in society for subhumans like me.
This makes me SO MAD, You should bring an AK 47 to every house they own, Add a drum mag with 100 bullets and shoot everyone who tormented you including theyre gfs for rewarding brutes with sex!

Hate them and hope a sink hole swallows them up but being realistic they get the best jobs , Gf and become high achievers and adored by society .

Bullies should be handled at once they see they act evil, In adulthood too so humans can get along, It also reduces the workforce by giving people anxiety when bully victims are knee deep in depression and anxiety, If we want a strong economy we have to end bullying and work together, Sadly humans are not wired these ways and our pleasure receptors are way higher.

I hope they fucking die off or get hit by an oncoming train, Stabbed, Gunned down, Murdered or drug overdose, Torture, Waterboarding, IDGAF, Id happily sit and watch while smoking a cigarette and having a coffee, This is a mere dream tho, But i wish it happened.
I wish I could kill their children in front of them.

One time i walked into the class, 5 bullies sat on my back so i couldnt get up, hard to breathe, I almost died 20 sec later i walk into the classroom and im punched in the stomach my backpack falls to the floor, Luckily my HP elitebook and Macbook which i got from my dads because they are outdated didnt break, They had NVIDIA 300m so shit gpus but was able to play Cod MW2 GMOD and some TF2, I mostly used the windows one for schoolwork but i usally only brought one.

Truth is if you look extremely different have one feature sticking out, People are gonna be repulsed, Ive myself felt repulsed by a vegetable in a wheelchair and tried to deny this feeling, BC thats not me its my brain, We all are attracted to looks no matter how ugly we are, Why do we call it hot girl summer or hot boy summer? Because of looks, Why does modelling businesses and plastic surgery exist, BC of looks, Not all chads had surgery some are just born a god!

ever see the part of the movie named "sleepers" when the guys become adults and they see there bully sitting at the table eating? that scene is pure lifefuel. the guy sitting at the restaurant table is kevin bacon.

ever see the part of the movie named "sleepers" when the guys become adults and they see there bully sitting at the table eating? that scene is pure lifefuel. the guy sitting at the restaurant table is kevin bacon.
Well i hope Kevin Bacon fucking died then!

My old bully died 1 year ago , he bullied me like 6 years ago , I was like 14-15 . I really didn't care so it's true that time will cancel all the shitty feeling that you have now, don't take yourself too seriously . He died in a car incident by the way after a lot of agony in hospital, this is what the journal said. He was pretty knowed in his town

Bullies should be handled at once they see they act evil, In adulthood too so humans can get along, It also reduces the workforce by giving people anxiety when bully victims are knee deep in depression and anxiety, If we want a strong economy we have to end bullying and work together, Sadly humans are not wired these ways and our pleasure receptors are way higher.
Bullying it's a natural human instinct to increase one status and get for himself all the important friendship and connection without interfering of others. I am against bulling too but when you know what is you know that it will never erased . The bullying of women especially because it's more difficult to spot

You have no idea how it felt having my face shoved into the urinal, Having my lunch stepped on, Having my macbook closed and ridiculed by bullies, Having to sit next to them in class.
Bro... :feelsbadman:
One time i walked into the class, 5 bullies sat on my back so i couldnt get up, hard to breathe, I almost died 20 sec later i walk into the classroom and im punched in the stomach my backpack falls to the floor, Luckily my HP elitebook and Macbook which i got from my dads because they are outdated didnt break, They had NVIDIA 300m so shit gpus but was able to play Cod MW2 GMOD and some TF2, I mostly used the windows one for schoolwork but i usally only brought one.
In class??? The fuck were the teachers doing?

Brutal af brocel... that shit's way above typical bullying reaching torture levels. Did the teachers legit just watch all of it happen?

Shit reminds me of this Estonian movie I watched called The Class where this spergy kid is severely bullied and beaten up daily, and one of the normie kids starts defending him and ends up getting bullied too and dumped by his gf, skipping a lot of the plot but it ends up with both of em shooting up the school killing a few of the bullies before doing a suicide pact. Idk why I'm mentioning this lol just reminded me of it but it's a good watch.

Brutal af brocel... that shit's way above typical bullying reaching torture levels. Did the teachers legit just watch all of it happen?

Shit reminds me of this Estonian movie I watched called The Class where this spergy kid is severely bullied and beaten up daily, and one of the normie kids starts defending him and ends up getting bullied too and dumped by his gf, skipping a lot of the plot but it ends up with both of em shooting up the school killing a few of the bullies before doing a suicide pact. Idk why I'm mentioning this lol just reminded me of it but it's a good watch.

Movie name? Id love to see more normies get shot!