Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom had to be hospitalized after I told her about my life

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Around three days ago, I told my mom about one aspect of my life. My relationship with the only friend I have ever had. I really don’t want to get into detail but it was harsh yeah.
after I finished the call, I told her not to tell anyone what i had just told her and the next day I woke up to my aunt almost crying and yelling at me, she even took my computer.

at first I was confused and then she mentioned my mom having to go to the hospital because she said she couldn’t breathe and her heart dropped after I ended the call with her last night.
IMG 3908

I also, during this call, told my mom my intentions of roping by the end of 2026. I told her I have no intention on living anymore as I am done and I cannot take this bullshit anymore. I really can’t.
i already told my whole class that I’m committing suicide and they all laughed at me
no one cares if I live or die, my life has meant nothing and I have left nothing but a shit stain on this planet for no one to pay attention to or take seriously. I hope god Is Real so when I see him I can spit on him before he sends me to hell.
im so tired of this life, not a single person understands how hard I’ve had it in this world. Not one single person.

i already told my whole class that I’m committing suicide and they all laughed at me
damn brocel :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: thERe is anothER thing you can do, and they surely won't be laughing.

Women can can easily pretend and play the role of the victim, keep that in mind.

damn brocel :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: thERe is anothER thing you can do, and they surely won't be laughing.
Lol, I have nothing against this class I’m in man. It’s my middle school class, they bullied me for three years straight to the point where I had to hide in the bathroom and not eat lunch every day I was in that hell. :feelsbadman:
i don’t know man, even if I did that what the hell. I just want to die I don’t want to think about anything else apart from my own death. I’m tired, Im so fucking tired. I am not JUST tired I am exhausted. Life has raped me in the ass.

Don't commit suicide, if you do they win.

Don't commit suicide, if you do they win.
Jfl what do they win. I’m bringing nothing to the table here. but you’re right, if I rope they’ll be sad for a good minute then after be glad I’m no longer a problem for them.
if you are 18 why did you let your aunt take your laptop is YOUR property and I am sure she is not allowed to touch it
im an abused dog, I do what anyone tells me to do. I have no choice.

They'll be sad for 4 years then they're back to the same old routine, don't take your life, soon you'll move out and then life will be 100x calmer

Why would you tell your class that you're going to kys. You sound like my attention hungry BPD sister

Choman

If your going down, Atleast take some of the fuckers who hurt you with you

Of course I can’t go without my last love
I dont want you to rope but if your dead set, Atleast rid the world of the evildoers that did this to you, They dont deserve to breathe.

I dont want you to rope but if your dead set, Atleast rid the world of the evildoers that did this to you, They dont deserve to breathe.
I want the love of my life to go down with me, I want to hold her arms in mine as she lies there cold and lifeless. At least she won’t call me subhuman when her brain is dead and rotting

I want the love of my life to go down with me, I want to hold her arms in mine as she lies there cold and lifeless. At least she won’t call me subhuman when her brain is dead and rotting
Bruh, If shes dead how will you get her love?

* 1 day

Also are they supposed to cry forever and not go on with their life ?
Suicide as emotional damage never works I guess was the point

Bruh, If shes dead how will you get her love?
I won’t, even if I was chad she wouldnt want me man.
that’s why if she’s dead I can just enjoy her skin and watch her lifeless body next to mine as I overdose on drugs or bleed out

I won’t, even if I was chad she wouldnt want me man.
that’s why if she’s dead I can just enjoy her skin and watch her lifeless body next to mine as I overdose on drugs or bleed out
Uhhh, Thats kinda fucked up

Fair enough, but committing suicide is something you do for yourself and not for others
That is literally what OP is doing though telling his whole class + parents, if he planned to off himself he wouldn't have said a peep to anyone

if he planned to off himself he wouldn't have said a peep to anyone
Yeah, thats really stupid, especially as sub5. In the worst case youll end up in a closed psycheward

Gj bro u sent ur mom 2 the hospital

Your mother deserves this for giving you her incel genes. Our parents deserve torture for giving us an agonizing life of disability, stagnation, and despair. Let the heavens deliver a terrible wrathful justice upon ignorant entitled sinners!

Sorry to see that man. If your mom thinks so highly of you tell her to find you someone (friends or relationship) and she will see first hand what we have to go through. If you are going to commit definitely take people down with you.

Your mother deserves this for giving you her incel genes. Our parents deserve torture for giving us an agonizing life of disability, stagnation, and despair. Let the heavens deliver a terrible wrathful justice upon ignorant entitled sinners!
I, not religious but yeah, they do. I didn’t ask for this, least they could do is use their life savings to help me get surgery but they won’t

Tbh, if you were good looking then life wouldn't be this brutal for you. Looks determines how your life will be like.
Ugly people are left out by society and beautiful people are accepted by society.
It is what it is

Around three days ago, I told my mom about one aspect of my life. My relationship with the only friend I have ever had. I really don’t want to get into detail but it was harsh yeah.
after I finished the call, I told her not to tell anyone what i had just told her and the next day I woke up to my aunt almost crying and yelling at me, she even took my computer.

at first I was confused and then she mentioned my mom having to go to the hospital because she said she couldn’t breathe and her heart dropped after I ended the call with her last night.
View attachment 913851
I also, during this call, told my mom my intentions of roping by the end of 2026. I told her I have no intention on living anymore as I am done and I cannot take this bullshit anymore. I really can’t.
no one cares if I live or die, my life has meant nothing and I have left nothing but a shit stain on this planet for no one to pay attention to or take seriously. I hope god Is Real so when I see him I can spit on him before he sends me to hell.
im so tired of this life, not a single person understands how hard I’ve had it in this world. Not one single person.
Brutal shit,if it makes you feel better thanks for convincing me not to go further then needed when I talk with my mon about how brutal my days have been lately

Low inhib mogs me for telling your entire class that you are going to rope. Never rant to your parents about your inceldom however because you are going to make everything worse which is the case in this post. I've said it before that I cannot express myself outside of this forum. I've ranted on my mom about my inceldom and told her that i had intentions to rope once and all it did was that I damaged her mental health.

Based stresser. Fuck the false matriarchal guilt trip. You shouldn't rope in my opinion. If you're planning on dying then live crazy. Have a taste of life before you rope. It may stop you from roping.

Never blackpill your parents. They are from another generation and don't understand how the world has changed around them. I tried blackpilling my parents but it didn't go anywhere.

It s not easy with family's

View attachment 913851
Holy shit this is a brutal post. @Sleepycell thoughts?

My parents kinda know that it's basically over for me, but my mother still seems to have some hope.

Ruthless! You only said this over call yet this is enough to hospitialize someone.

I bet they react differently when a foid says this and run straight to the rescue.
In some rarer cases people just watch + laugh and let it boil over until the foid commits suicide I've seen it first hand.

Your ugly whore boomer mother is to blame for brining you into this world, being ugly and poor is not a joke. Send her this message