Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i just ate like 7000 calories

Lukashenko

Lukashenko

Banned
-
i just ate half a tub of ice cream + bananas, 2 stouffers frozen meals (1 baked ziti 1 meatloaf mashed potatoes) 1 frozen burrito as well as 2 chicken kotlet as well as 2 packs of ramen noodles + 4 eggs put into them

tbh i barely ate shit for a while because there was nothing, my mom went shopping this morning so there was finally food soi scarfed that shit down jfl

im afraid to check my weight i definitely gained so much jfl. this morning i was 163lb we will see what i am tomorrow mornintg when i measure

Sounds nice tbh

brutally mogs me at eating

Dont go getting fat now bro

@ThoughtfulCel how many calories do gorillas eat a day?

@ThoughtfulCel how many calories do gorillas eat a day?

Well for me personally (being genetically modified and all) I eat 8000 a day to maintain my size. I'm unsure of my brethren though, as I am bigger than them

B9e09d04f46108a770a1d2df8438b672

Don't worry. One day binging won't do anything harm. Most of extra weight you'll see on the machine would be extra water weight(because 1g carbs stores 3 g water,)

i'm a barbie girl in a barbie world

If you eat 7k calories of food in one day, I don't think your body can even metabolize all the nutrients. So maybe half those calories will be shit out, (or vomited).