Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ''I just can't seem to find work''

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
-''You're not entitled to a job Carl!!!''

-''I know that, but still, I've been sending resumes, for months now and still get no answer or call back''

-''Keep doing it, it'll happen to you tee-hee''

-''I'm getting kind of frustrated because I improved my cover letters, dressed up well for the interviews but they don't call back, I'm at lost on what I should do''

-''Tee-hee, Carl your expectations are too high!! Stop applying for the industry in which you studied for (aka your jobmatch) and start applying for fast foods ''

-''I did that already! I was so desperate I applied to practically everything I could just to get some validation from an employer that I am not a useless fuck to society''

-''Well, keep on trying!! One of them will call you! Don't give up tee-hee and stop being so angry and bitter tee-hee!''

-''How can you tell me to be angry when you got a job after a few days of applying ?? It's really unfair!!!''

-''Fucking jobcel! Having a job (relationship) and getting money (sex) won't solve your life issues tee-hee!

-''But being jobless IS my life issue! I don't wanna become homeless! Also, it's not so much being unemployed, it's the constant rejection of employers despite trying my best! Being jobless for a few weeks is hard but try a few years or a lifetime! I just want a company come and tell me that I'm worth it! I'm worth being employed and paid for something''

-''Just wait, it'll happen to you''

'':feelsree:''

''Tee-hee''

I recommend for all to lie on their resume. Some of the lies ive told to the employers face still make me laugh. They rarely check references

Getting sick of those teehees

I'm not unemployed though. It was an allegory.

Now imagine having a whole sub dedicated to making fun of people who struggle to get employment
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unemployed/

Or a sub that makes fun of low income/ poor people...
Getting sick of those teehees

It's all part of the reality though.

Go on Youtube and watch ''Red Pill Interviews'' videos..they all laugh like this. It's infuriating!

Go on Youtube and watch ''Red Pill Interviews'' videos..they all laugh like this. It's infuriating!
Head smash fuel tbh.. glad I don't watch that.