Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just cant take this anymore im leaving the incel community

Status
Not open for further replies.
See u in about 48 hours give or take. Honestly this community will only shit on u if your a fakecel posting pics of yourself. Or humble Bragging, tbh. I see where you’re coming from.crab in the bucket mentality

This isn't a support group though, its a discussion forum. Hard topics have to be tackled and idiots have to be called out.
but jack peterson said it was a support group on national tv

I dont see this community as that supportive
yes there are some people supporting eachother it's far and few inbetween all the toxicity people hating each other people making posts about other people who have better lives it just makes me feel worse than when i came in

I've been saying that same thing for a long long time. We gather all these men here.. and for what? To pick on eachother like we're a bunch of chads?

I guess there's a lot of anger because we are all starved men. Starved of love, companionship, validation and happiness. Sadness and anger are the logical result. I'm as guilty as anyone here of perpetuating it.

When i first joined this site i was desperate to find a community. I wanted to see people like me to feel like im not alone. But now im seeing that this wast worth it. Yes some people on this site have cheered me up and helped me and tried to support me it's far and few between all the hate on this site. This place is toxic only making me feel even more horrible about myself. I just cant i know i wont have anyone but i just cant do this anyone im leaving the incel community i wish everyone here the best i hope you all get better really i do.
What will you do if you leave here? You can't cope, because you've already been fed the blackpills.

I guess there's a lot of anger because we are all starved men. Starved of love, companionship, validation and happiness. Sadness and anger are the logical result. I'm as guilty as anyone here of perpetuating it.
This. But the reward we get is truth.

Have fun in life. I don't plan on leaving here because it's one of the only copes I have that still works

honestly i feel better coming here than not because i can actually find people in my own situation. There's a lot of negativity here but its the Truth and you can't hide away from it. if i feel overwhelmed then i just leave and come back the next day

Why is it always nobodies who make a big song and dance about leaving the forum?

Have fun in life. I don't plan on leaving here because it's one of the only copes I have that still works
After discovering this place, lots of things I used to enjoy seem like cope.

OP realized he wasn't really incel due to looks and doesn't need to be LDARing or living in negativity with us. He will be on a different forum some time soon saying: "Ex-incel here. I left the incel cmty. It was toxic. I feel better about life now. I'm a success story".

Oh dear

Last edited:
@Cam The Angel PM me if you need to talk, homie.

PHXVQfe.gif

hahahahaha i literally said earlier go make your obligatory post on cuckqueers faggot
Do we know it's him though?
Fucking probably is, lmao. And they say us Maycels are the fake ones, but none of us have changed sides so quickly, huh? :feelsree:
'GodOfUndertale', JFL! And he has a post about coming out as bisexual. It's over for this retard coper.

What kind of support did you expect? We are here to discuss inceldom and the lies we have been fed all our lives about women. There's nothing we can do to change our situation.

Fucking probably is, lmao. And they say us Maycels are the fake ones, but none of us have changed sides so quickly, huh? :feelsree:
'GodOfUndertale', JFL! And he has a post about coming out as bisexual. It's over for this retard coper.
I'm pretty sure its him i remember his posts and that cucktears one resembles it a lot. guy was a fucking pussy anyway, like on half of his posts he would say he was crying. fucking cried more than my little sister. effeminate uncletomcel. i reported him.

I'm pretty sure its him i remember his posts and that cucktears one resembles it a lot. guy was a fucking pussy anyway, like on half of his posts he would say he was crying. fucking cried more than my little sister. effeminate uncletomcel. i reported him.
You can't reject the blackpill, once it is in your blood, can you? He won't be able to hang out with the bluepilled population due to his 'forbidden knowledge', but he seems to hate the blackpill folks too.
Alone like the rest of us, now.
Both this and the cucctears thread are around 6 hours old
Damn, suppose that settles it.

@Cam The Angel

5D64AAAD F4E2 4259 8348 4A1697227892

It seems like him.
Also the self harming threats unless he’s unbanned by a gaming community mod seem very… womanish… like the whole borderline personality disorder. Don’t worry lol. Eventually his acting out will go wrong and he’ll end up suiciding when trying to only get attention.
Thingyyyyyyy.

Last edited:
We can't get you laid, I don't know what kind of support you're looking for, the only thing we can do is reveal all the injustices sub6 men face in the west, and hopefully it will cause a culture change. Plus there are lots of funny and entertaining posts here. If the posts hurt your feelings, going out in the real world isn't going to be much better after taking the blackpill.

It seems like him.
Also the self harming threats unless he’s unbanned by a gaming community mod seem very… womanish… like the whole borderline personality disorder. Don’t worry lol. Eventually his acting out will go wrong and he’ll end up suiciding when trying to only get attention.
Thingyyyyyyy.
Promise me that no matter how bad it gets you guys will never break down like this guy :lul::lul::lul:

This place is about showing you the realities, leaving is going back to a fantasy world. Many ugly people don't understand why life is so bad, but we do here.

Don't you fucking dare leave!!!
We are nothing without you ;(

You'll be back, they always come back

lol you actually called it

There aren't many ways of leaving, but here are the majority of them:

- ascending, getting a girlfriend, surgery etc.

- ghosting: you still carry the incel name in your heart but you have successfully stopped posting within the community. No "this is my last post" threads. You just up and leave.

- suicide/ER

Since he didn't do any of the above, the inceltom "I was bads, massa, but I's goods now" was the most likely route.

Promise me that no matter how bad it gets you guys will never break down like this guy :lul::lul::lul:

Damn, already getting that pathetic sadly!
Love how he used SJW terms like Toxic.

Lmao reading the comments is pure entertainment

Honestly you almost number-of-posts-mog me despite being a Maycel, I consider you a truecel. Youre a honorary Novembercel in my book tbh

Well rip then.

Status
Not open for further replies.