Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i just contacted the ambulance

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
i hope to go to the psychward

just stop nigga

You will regret it when you think you found the one, you put in her number and it's a dud. She made it up to avoid you going ER on her in the ward.

You will regret it when you think you found the one, you put in her number and it's a dud. She made it up to avoid you going ER on her in the ward.
nah bro shes the special one

i cant dude i have to keep om trying its my only way of ascension [ hopefully]
you will be put in jail for sex crimes the way youre heading

You have to be extremely retarded to want to go to a psych ward.

You have to be extremely retarded to want to go to a psych ward.
its not bad, way better than irl, its the IQ bell curve I think I'm fairly smart the psych ward is a good way to escape

never gonna give you up never gonna let you down

Just larp as a schizo until you can ascend

its not bad, way better than irl, its the IQ bell curve I think I'm fairly smart the psych ward is a good way to escape
I guess it depends on the area I had to deal with methed out schizophrenic niggers and Hasidic Jews. My roommate was a fat pedo that would shit the bed and scream all night. I'm never going back fuck that.

I guess it depends on the area I had to deal with methed out schizophrenic niggers and Hasidic Jews. My roommate was a fat pedo that would shit the bed and scream all night. I'm never going back fuck that.
yeah mine was very calm had a lot of high IQ autists in my ward and we would mix for activities which gave me an opening to talk to foid