Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rejected from a job I really wanted

NewImperialist1884

NewImperialist1884

Greycel
Am very crushed and furious right now... I applied to a position of Anime Content Writer at Screen Rant and they actually contacted me and asked me to provide them with a writing sample. I sent them something I'd written and sent it back to them, fast forward to today and I get an email back saying that they don't want me anymore. I am extremely angry and ripshit about this. I'm a skilled and passionate writer, I want to have a journalism career but no one wants to hire me. I bet those kikes at SR probably chose some self-proclaimed weeb foid who only ever watches teenybopper crap shows like My Hero Academia or Demon Slayer and is way worse at writing than I am. Honestly feel like throwing myself in front of a train rn because nobody and I mean fucking NOBODY wants me to be happy with my life. I hope they all PAY

I dont think anyone's gonna need anime script writer anymore they are just copy pastes of others with different characters either this or the employer got one of his friends for the job lol

Maybe they hire only japanese guys

sorry about that man

Brootal man. Hope you find one later but life sucks when you’re extremely unlucky.( can’t get that job + bring inkwell)