Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just did 100 pull ups i feel good

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I lied i cant do 1 and i feel like shit

you will work up to it eventually, try hanging from the bar to build up grip strength first

pathetic mang

Do negatives. Do what you can every day, but don't overwork yourself. Make sure to hit your protein macros and get plenty of rest.

Do negatives. Do what you can every day, but don't overwork yourself. Make sure to hit your protein macros and get plenty of rest.
Im joking bro i have a dead arm its completely over for me.

I was 60kg now im 44kg im probably gona die soon

Im joking bro i have a dead arm its completely over for me.

I was 60kg now im 44kg im probably gona die soon

Dead arm? What do you mean? Why are you losing so much weight?

Dead arm? What do you mean? Why are you losing so much weight?
I have an injury to my brachial plexus on the right side done by a friend of mine whos a chiropractor.

I am losing weight because i cant eat well from the pain and depression

I still suffer from herniated disk, i cant even walk stairs properly. Fuck me, i want to work out but i cant.
I feel like i have lost too much muscle mass

I still suffer from herniated disk, i cant even walk stairs properly. Fuck me, i want to work out but i cant.
I feel like i have lost too much muscle mass
Yes i had that in my neck i went to a chiro whos my friend and he botched me.

I have an injury to my brachial plexus on the right side done by a friend of mine whos a chiropractor.

I am losing weight because i cant eat well from the pain and depression

Is it an injury that can be recovered from?

Is it an injury that can be recovered from?
15 drs told me no and that i am faking it, one told me to kms, another that he would beat me up he was my dad.

I done research and im self medicating now for 3 years, now i can move my arm in all directions except overhead but i believe i will be fully cured soon then i have to eat.

15 drs told me no and that i am faking it, one told me to kms, another that he would beat me up he was my dad.

What the fuck??? What doctors are you going to see???

you should do fun things and you might feel better

Normal neurologists and orthologists.

Im just unlucky everywhere i go

Do you live in some nowhere village or something where doctors can talk to you like that? "I'd beat you up if I was your father?" This doesn't sound real.

Do you live in some nowhere village or something where doctors can talk to you like that? "I'd beat you up if I was your father?" This doesn't sound real.
From a poor third world country where most people arent professional and the dr who told me that was a 70 yo big professor who doesnt care at all about anyone, and drs have immunity anf big pharama behind them so they live like gods.

When im cured i am thinking of paying him a visit

From a poor third world country where most people arent professional and the dr who told me that was a 70 yo big professor who doesnt care at all about anyone, and drs have immunity anf big pharama behind them so they live like gods.

When im cured i am thinking of paying him a visit
Im afraid if i do that ill beat him up badly and will end up in jail so im not sure how im gona get back at him but i will somehow

I lied i cant do 1 and i feel like shit
everytime I do sport I get a boner and cant do pull ups anymore because I cock is stiff on the floor