Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just discovered i take a schizo med to sleep

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I take zolapine sometimes to help me sleep. I never googled the drug before but it does help me immediately when i cant sleep.

Turns out its a schizo med jfl.

Ignorance was a bliss.

Imagine taking jewpills.

Then help me understand.
The type of hell ive been in and still going in is not from this world, any other person would have roped.

My problems are not just inceldom.
These meds saved my life and i am tampering off of them gradually including this one.

there is a saying that goes: "a drug without a side effect is a non working drug" and thats true, im not taking them because im a spoiled junkie but because i must.

I take zolapine sometimes to help me sleep. I never googled the drug before but it does help me immediately when i cant sleep.

Ignorance was a bliss.
how the fuck did you get a schizo med in your house anyway?

how the fuck did you get a schizo med in your house anyway?
I have severe depression and anhedonia clinically comfirmed by 4 psychiatrists i can buy almost any drug i want if they prescribe it and it is prescribed to me alongside other drugs but i am only taking this one and lyrica now i used to take alot more

I have severe depression and anhedonia clinically comfirmed by 4 psychiatrists i can buy almost any drug i want if they prescribe it and it is prescribed to me alongside other drugs but i am only taking this one and lyrica now i used to take alot more
i dont even think a schizo med could make my ass sleep i got intense insomnia

How many hours do u sleep daily?
like fucking 3 and maybe 6 on a good day i have to take like 3 pills to even sleep

like fucking 3 and maybe 6 on a good day i have to take like 3 pills to even sleep
If you can sleep 5 or 6 everyday thats good.

One time i slept for 1 hour in 5 days, on the 6th day i became blind and couldnt swallow anymore.

People underestimate the importance of a good sleep.

No matter what u take u need to find a way to tamper off of it even if ur drs dont want you to

Don't you see demons too? That's a sign of schizo.

Don't you see demons too? That's a sign of schizo.
Yes but i didnt know the drug was for that i thought its for sleeping like a sedative

Yes but i didnt know the drug was for that i thought its for sleeping like a sedative
Do you feel better when you're taking it regularly?

Do you feel better when you're taking it regularly?
I dont take it regularly anymore i take it if i go two days in succession without at least 5 hours sleep

I dont take it regularly anymore i take it if i go two days in succession without at least 5 hours sleep
How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?
It makes me sleepy in 15 minutes and basically force me to log off for 8 hours at least

It makes me sleepy in 15 minutes and basically force me to log off for 8 hours at least
I took a schizo med and it made me so drowsy that I couldn't even wake up for a whole day. I stopped it right after one try.

I took a schizo med and it made me so drowsy that I couldn't even wake up for a whole day. I stopped it right after one try.
It seems like ur dosage was off u should have taken half a pill only

It seems like ur dosage was off u should have taken half a pill only
I went back to my antidepressant and it gives me a stable mood.

I went back to my antidepressant and it gives me a stable mood.
There are plenty of depression drugs its a trial and error process to see what your body reacts best with

Last edited:

Ignorance was a bliss.
Let me know if you get a gf when you stop taking it (that definitely 100% isn't in your head)

Let me know if you get a gf when you stop taking it (that definitely 100% isn't in your head)
Would u let u know in private (in video game)

Sometimes they prescribe atypical anti-psychotics for depression like risperidone for instance. I have experience with it, not a schizo after a couple years, and was able to taper off of it to take an anti-depressant instead. I think they jump the gun with these pills man. Just don’t label yourself.

Sometimes they prescribe atypical anti-psychotics for depression like risperidone for instance. I have experience with it, not a schizo after a couple years, and was able to taper off of it to take an anti-depressant instead. I think they jump the gun with these pills man. Just don’t label yourself.
I tried risperidone it made me hallucinate even more.

yea im not labeling myself hallucinations happens to alot of suffering people u dont have to be a full schizo in order to see things

I tried risperidone it made me hallucinate even more.

yea im not labeling myself hallucinations happens to alot of suffering people u dont have to be a full schizo in order to see things
hallucinating sounds rough man. I haven’t experienced that. Tbh I’d talk to a psychiatrist.

hallucinating sounds rough man. I haven’t experienced that. Tbh I’d talk to a psychiatrist.
I have a psychiatrist he prescribed these meds and they are working but i dont wana be dependent on them so im tampering off of them as soon as i can hopefully next year

I have a psychiatrist he prescribed these meds and they are working but i dont wana be dependent on them so im tampering off of them as soon as i can hopefully next year
nah mang drugmaxx, it's over anyway
fuck this world

Just drink more vodka

r u med anime mang

u r secretly libya

I am listening to jihad rn and drinking amaretto

my job said i drink too much but im not listenin to that shit