Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just don't want a girlfriend to be fat if I manage to get one

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
qtivy7a798o31.png

you can't ask for anything tbh

want fit gf = racist and sexist and judgemental

want fat gf with non-syndrome face = this why you inkel

The thing is body fat is something that the person criticizing it should not have excess of. There are a lot of fatcels who want Stacy, which opens them up to hypocrisy claims.

You can't win when society forces you to lose. :feelsthink:
bottom 30% of men right now have a given mission to basically generate cold fusion inside of their asses or something

no one cares that they're in trouble, they're supposed to figure it out or die, governments can't afford their "extraction" so they're on their own

Fat chicks are okay and some even hot, obese girls are a different story...

The thing is body fat is something that the person criticizing it should not have excess of. There are a lot of fatcels who want Stacy, which opens them up to hypocrisy claims.

Most inks just want a looksmatch. I don't see any fat dudes on here wanting a stacey.

Look at user KingofRome. He's in good shape but can't get a normal weight Becky/plain jane.

Most inks just want a looksmatch. I don't see any fat dudes on here wanting a stacey.

Look at user KingofRome. He's in good shape but can't get a normal weight Becky/plain jane.
out of all the things that are somewhat difficult and need some drive, losing weight is one of the easiest, i'm certain that many guys have tried it (got it out of the way long ago) and it didn't do anything

it didn't do anything because for guys being fit, having good teeth, and a good job is just the baseline, you're still invisible

bottom 30% of men right now have a given mission to basically generate cold fusion inside of their asses or something

no one cares that they're in trouble, they're supposed to figure it out or die, governments can't afford their "extraction" so they're on their own
Plus Femistazis and Femistazi Sympathisers have no doubt infiltrated every level of government and modern day life.. it would be impossible to get help that isn't detrimental to your own mental state.
Most inks just want a looksmatch.

Its over for Squidcels.

out of all the things that are somewhat difficult and need some drive, losing weight is one of the easiest, i'm certain that many guys have tried it (got it out of the way long ago) and it didn't do anything

it didn't do anything because for guys being fit, having good teeth, and a good job is just the baseline, you're still invisible

But this is what women themselves, and mangina's and cucks consider a "5" out of 10 female.

To most sane people she's a 3 maximum.

1556839620.jpg

you can't ask for anything tbh

want fit gf = racist and sexist and judgemental

want fat gf with non-syndrome face = this why you inkel
It's common knowledge at this point that any guy who isn't Chad doesn't have the right to ask for anything out of a foid, and that foids have the inherent right to demand at least a 6'4 aryan Chad.

Also, is it really that hard to not be a completely obese whale? Is drinking water and not scarfing down twinkies like a complete degenerate not possible?

I suppose anything that requires a menial amount of effort that they don't have to do is impossible for foids.

Plus Femistazis and Femistazi Sympathisers have no doubt infiltrated every level of government and modern day life.. it would be impossible to get help that isn't detrimental to your own mental state.
true, just thinking about school and the compounding effects it has on a human life is depressing
But this is what women themselves, and mangina's and cucks consider a "5" out of 10 female.

To most sane people she's a 3 maximum.

1556839620.jpg
deep down and bluepill bullshit aside, everyone adapts to the new SMV reality so fast that it's scary

it's like all normies are on the SMV Coingecko or some shit all day

It's common knowledge at this point that any guy who isn't Chad doesn't have the right to ask for anything out of a foid, and that foids have the inherent right to demand at least a 6'4 aryan Chad.

Also, is it really that hard to not be a completely obese whale? Is drinking water and not scarfing down twinkies like a complete degenerate not possible?

I suppose anything that requires a menial amount of effort that they don't have to do is impossible for foids.

Any self-improvement physically to please men now go's against the grain of feminism. Foids say they are oppressed by patriarchal beauty standards to be healthy in weight. Any man with a basic physical standard is a bastard, piece of shit etc.

true, just thinking about school and the compounding effects it has on a human life is depressing
It is literal Propaganda and Indoctrination of the Man to be a slave to Society. To keep it running until it eventually runs into the ground and nothing more. Worker ants working for total annihilation of themselves.
That squid has recessed tentacles and its head isn't large enough, it never even began.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Any self-improvement physically to please men now go's against the grain of feminism. Foids say they are oppressed by patriarchal beauty standards to be healthy in weight. Any man with a basic physical standard is a bastard, piece of shit etc.
It's just really frustrating when a man has to have been born with perfect genetics in order to have acceptable SMV with no option to looksmax except for extremely expensive surgery that doesn't even fix most problems incels have, like height, while foids only have to not eat like a pig in order to be on the top of the SMV.

Then they don't even bother to do that, and now they don't even have to do that to get sex anytime they want with whoever they want.

Fuck fat-acceptance, fuck feminism, and fuck foids.

It's just really frustrating when a man has to have been born with perfect genetics in order to have acceptable SMV with no option to looksmax except for extremely expensive surgery that doesn't even fix most problems incels have, like height, while foids only have to not eat like a pig in order to be on the top of the SMV.

Then they don't even bother to do that, and now they don't even have to do that to get sex anytime they want with whoever they want.

Fuck fat-acceptance, fuck feminism, and fuck foids.

We need to spit roast hogs like this. I see them everywhere.

Last edited:
We need to cull freaks like this. I see them everywhere.

Against "penis in vagina intercourse" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“We should be critical of the use of science and the production of knowledge to continue promoting this idea that certain bodies are fit, able, and desirable… is it my fatness that causes my high blood pressure, or is it my experience of weight stigma?”

I have nothing to say about this. It speaks for itself how this degenerate has managed to orate at a university with this bullshit.