Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just enlisted in the marines

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
A letter came to my mailbox today And it was a recruitment paper. I signed it and am sending it all back tomorrow at ups.
almost done with my online Ged

fucking over
enjoy parris island or san diego

The zog got another poor soul

now find enemy foid and conquer them with you big dick

A letter came to my mailbox today And it was a recruitment paper. I signed it and am sending it all back tomorrow at ups.
That's the stupidest decision that I heard anybody ever make and you are going to end up fucked up beyond anything. Why fight for a system that oppresses you?

Lucky I need get my shit together get my ged and so i can run away from home to join marines and become a man

Last edited:
and how hard ged test ?

Time to die for Israel in Ukraine, you will be deployed there within 8-12 months.

That's the stupidest decision that I heard anybody ever make and you are going to end up fucked up beyond anything. Why fight for a system that oppresses you?
burgers and critical thinking dont go together well

This dude said burgers, No I have no other opportunity to work A normal job Where I live in DC cause im not a desk jockey who prints papers all day

Lucky I need get my shit together get my ged and so i can run away from home to join marines and become a man
Its just a coping option for people who are neet. I know if i dont join I will stay unemployed for that time anyway

I know most Americans are stupid, but the ones who are enlightened shouldn't support a system that is oppressing us unless this particular individual is so angry with the world that he would actually make an excellent military man. Then so be it let him do his thing. I'm just saying it's nothing I would ever do. Because I don't see a point to it. I focus on being a hedonist and enjoy my life not suffering the cruelty of humanity.

I Probably wont I have stopped myself from shooting myself multiple times so if im in war I wont by crying like you see in the movies

This dude said burgers, No I have no other opportunity to work A normal job Where I live in DC cause im not a desk jockey who prints papers all day
at first I assumed you enlisted because you're one of those brainwashed people that think the US military is "based" and justified with its decisions. anyways regardless of the reason its never a good idea to enlist there anyway as youd be forced to work with chads and people that hate you. I would just NEET or try hard to find another job if I were you

NO WORRIES MY BOYS FROM AL KAIDA WILL RAPE YOU WELL (IN VIDEO GAME)

I Probably wont I have stopped myself from shooting myself multiple times so if im in war I wont by crying like you see in the movies
By all means it's your life do whatever you want.

man you’ve essentially just signed your life away, i got loads of recruitment mail both online and paper when I first turned 18 and mysteriously on youtube as well, non stop, like every ad was a piece of recruitment propaganda and some it was absurd, I ignored it and chose to do college instead

Man dude idk how old you are. But you should get your degree first so you can become an officer in the Marines. I only hear shitty things about being enlisted. Have fun at Pendleton or Oklahoma tho

After hearing EX military saying it is boring and shit pay Im prob not going to send it lmao

Don't do that. Ultimate cuck move, and you could die. Ex-military men have astronomical suicide rates, including those who have seen no "action". That environment is poison for mental health.

Just die for Israel theory.

You want my honest opinion? Complete your training and do a tour. If you're lucky enough to keep all of your limbs, senses, and your mind intact, then get discharged and go mercenary.

Send them your.is profile for instant promotion

Becoming an officer or taking on a non combat role is alright but this is kinda risky.

you're young. there are so many different ways to make money in america so that you can start investing early.

by the time you're in your 30s you can retire if you do everything right.

most people don't start saving for retirement until their late 20s. Some don't even start until their mid 40s.

you're young. anyways you do you. do whatever you want. I just know what I would have done differently in my early 20s.

Start hustling hard and invest early and compound on it.

Well, my best advice is to get a job in the Marines that is applicable to civilian life.

That way, you learn some skill that can make you money when you get out.

Some jobs, like Recon and infantry, don’t really translate into civilian job skills that will employ you later.

going through suffering for barely anything in return is stupid, you made the worst decision possible

I usually take the piss out of zogbots but it's probably the only way out of a shitty life if you're a man.
Good on you :feelsokman: