Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I JUST FLIPPED OFF A FOID HAHAHA

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
I can't believe I actually did that. That was hilarious. I'm becoming more unhinged.
So to recap:
I got home like two hours ago. I was pretty busy today running errands and helping my dad @ his house. I was happy to just get home finally. When I got off the bus I crossed the street when this female drove down the street way too fast. She had to stop her car so I could cross the street. When I got to the other side she actually rolled her window down and started snapping at me. She was a used up roastie whore (probably like in her 40s but aged like a wet dog). The foid claimed I wasn't allowed to cross the street here and that I hadn't checked properly. She was obviously in the wrong considering she drove way too fast. Anyway I was super pissed off and had no patience to deal with this female. So I just flipped her off. Just put up my middle finger straight in her face. She just drove off. Honestly it felt fucking amazing. Usually I would have just been a fucking pussy and not said anything. I couldn't stop grinning afterwards.

Attachments

• middle-finger1.jpg
    middle-finger1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 42
Nice. I once did a zombie roar when an elevator door with a femoid in it opened. She fucking screamed and put her hands on her head like I was going to fucking kill her. It might have something to do with my terrorist-like appearance.

Wish i was this low inhib tbh

Good job, OP.

She is crying after your traumatizing insult

Wish i was this low inhib tbh

This is completely out of my character. I was actually kind of shocked I did it, but it just happened kek

You should have stood infront of her car and told her to get out.

I yell them various insults when I'm driving my motorbike, they're fucking stupid at the road

low inhib AF! nice one OP.

You're lucky she didn't accuse you of rape

This is how the incel uprising will start. Beaten down men will discover their balls.

Nice. I once did a zombie roar when an elevator door with a femoid in it opened. She fucking screamed and put her hands on her head like I was going to fucking kill her. It might have something to do with my terrorist-like appearance.
glorious

Good job bro, we gotta keep these sluts inline.

Kek

But good job, OP.

It's always some PMSing cunt in a crossover SUV. Good job OP.

Lol is that the worse you have ever done JFL but congrats one step at a time.

this whole thread is so autistic lmfao

I was exiting Walmart, and I put my groceries into my car (which was parked close to the store). While this is going on, a couple of black whales pull up and wait for me to leave (even though there are tons of other spots). I go to return my cart, and the whales stayed put. I eventually get back to my car, and as I leave, I shout "you're fuckin' lazy". I drive out of Walmart and stop at the light. All of a sudden, the whales pull up to me and say "what the fuck did you say to me" in her sassy black voice. I just drove away, and they didn't follow. LOL at them being butthurt enough to follow me out of Walmart, even though they haven't begun their shopping.

I was exiting Walmart, and I put my groceries into my car (which was parked close to the store). While this is going on, a couple of black whales pull up and wait for me to leave (even though there are tons of other spots). I go to return my cart, and the whales stayed put. I eventually get back to my car, and as I leave, I shout "you're fuckin' lazy". I drive out of Walmart and stop at the light. All of a sudden, the whales pull up to me and say "what the fuck did you say to me" in her sassy black voice. I just drove away, and they didn't follow. LOL at them being butthurt enough to follow me out of Walmart, even though they haven't begun their shopping.
That's how fat black free willies are, I'd stick to messing with the slim roasties because usually they won't make a scene like a fat hoe looking for attention.

oh yeah great, maybe she'll tell her chad boyfriend tonight while riding his cock
jfl at thinking she cared about that shit, she gets ten times as many compliments from whiteknights on her way to walmart

oh yeah great, maybe she'll tell her chad boyfriend tonight while riding his cock
jfl at thinking she cared about that shit, she gets ten times as many compliments from whiteknights on her way to walmart

I don't care if she cared, it just felt good doing it
Also Chad would only pump and dump this used up roastie, I rather think she had a betabux waiting at home tbh