Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i just found out that fast food is extremely unhealthy

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
but wait, hear me out.
i always thought fastfood is like 500-1000 calories per dish and im cool with that.
but seriously, sometimes i eat shit that blows me up like i just ate 2000 calories, could even be something like a burger

HOLY SHIT! In other news, did anyone hear? Water is WET! Fucking WET! OMFG!

Uhm. Do you live under a rock? Everyone has know this for decades

Uhm. Do you live under a rock? Everyone has know this for decades

i thought fast food was slightly fatter than a normal homecooked meal. i didn't know that its literally a day's worth of food in 1 mea

i thought fast food was slightly fatter than a normal homecooked meal. i didn't know that its literally a day's worth of food in 1 mea
Yeah. Well. Good to know it now I guess. May I ask how old you are?

I'm sorry OP, this thread is at least amusing, and you had the humbleness to post it on offtopic anyway. :lul:
The amount of posts that users have the balls to post in the main forum that are essentially:

Title:I wish I had a gf
Content: i wish I had a gf tbh ;peepeeropeemoji:

Is, insane.
But, I can't talk, most of my posts are awful shitposts too. I'm probably too mean to people here a lot of the time.

no shit, when you eat a meal your stomach expands until it is fully digested.

Does the pope crap on the broken lives and dreams of 200 deaf boys

Yeah its worse than just being high calories.

They force you watch this in school

but wait, hear me out.
i always thought fastfood is like 500-1000 calories per dish and im cool with that.
but seriously, sometimes i eat shit that blows me up like i just ate 2000 calories, could even be something like a burger
its all of the salt m'bloat

You're 27yo don't listen to them, that food and very healhty.
Next time, treat yourself with a happy meal.
Sincerely,
your (((friend)))

Calories aren't what matter though. Coconut oil has lots of calories but it's still good for you.

What matters are trans fats, refined carbs, preservatives, stuff like that.

If you're worried about weight... then it's probably best to just watch fat consumption in general. Fast food is generally higher in fat than most other food but some of it is OK.

I am a firm believer in Calorie in, Calorie out (CICO). You can lose weight eating only fast food if you wanted to.

fast food makes me feel like shit but i still eat it because i dont like cooking. good thing i go to gym or i'll be obese. it'll catchup to me sooner or later.

Huh

but wait, hear me out.
No way just a burger is 2k. Could be 1k if it has multiple patties but not 2k.

but wait, hear me out.
No fucking shit Sherlock.

They force you watch this in school

This is what caused McDonalds to start putting calorie counts on their menu and getting rid of the "super size." Remember that size going away shortly after that documentary was released.

This is what caused McDonalds to start putting calorie counts on their menu and getting rid of the "super size." Remember that size going away shortly after that documentary was released.
Burgerstan is fatter than ever despite the documentary, it's orge.

Are you like, 8?
It's over for retardcels

Last edited: