Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just get irritated when women try to be like us or even try to copy us...

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Like the "femcel" is a common one. Also, like before then they also say stuff like "I'm a nerdy girl, I'm nerdy like you, teehee"

They kick incels and losers out, and just normify any niche interests or hobbies in spaces that were once occupied by nerds/incels/losers. They also usually take it pretty lightly and aren't usually heavily invested in those hobbies/interests like us...

Anyway going slightly off-tangent...

But what also bugs me is that they think men have the greener side versus than being a woman, but they just don't know what the average man or those below goes through or could they just be simply delusional about every man having a lifestyle of Chads or prettybois. They sometimes get envious of men as well, but rather I suspect that they're usually more envious of Chads or prettybois, whether they know subconciously it or not.

Women mirror, but don't add on to anything. Trend chasers

Like the "femcel" is a common one. Also, like before then they also say stuff like "I'm a nerdy girl, I'm nerdy like you, teehee"

They kick incels and losers out, and just normify any niche interests or hobbies in spaces that were once occupied by nerds/incels/losers. They also usually take it pretty lightly and aren't usually heavily invested in those hobbies/interests like us...

But what also bugs me is that they think men have the greener side versus than being a woman, but they just don't know what the average man or those below goes through or could they just be simply delusional about every man having a lifestyle of Chads or prettybois. They sometimes get envious of men as well, but rather I suspect that they're usually more envious of Chads or prettybois, whether they know subconciously it or not.
Stupid fucking cunts vile holes goddamn sluts!

Womeme take male problems and make it all about themselves. Every single issue that doesn't have anything to do with them they have to make themselves the 'true victims' of that for attention, validation and pity so they can get beta cucks to feel sorry for them. Typical foid behavior. They are social parasites.

No one wants to copy me. :fuk:

Womeme take male problems and make it all about themselves. Every single issue that doesn't have anything to do with them they have to make themselves the 'true victims' of that for attention, validation and pity so they can get beta cucks to feel sorry for them. Typical foid behavior. They are social parasites.
Lol, true.

Have you also seen a lot of them also claiming to be "autistic" too? Autism is hardly a trait found amongst women anyway.

Trans people who want to be men learn the reality of being a man.

Lol, true.

Have you also seen a lot of them also claiming to be "autistic" too? Autism is hardly a trait found amongst women anyway.
Autistic foids (if you can even call them that) give off the same vibes as minstrel actors doing blackface to mock and dehumanize blacks for comedy and entertainment value. Normies will never have any idea how much this pisses off ugly autistic men. Pure ragefuel of the highest order.

Trans people who want to be men learn the reality of being a man.
Yeah, I've seen those that end up balding with their feminine looking faces, and it just looks awful.

However, if they state that "I'm a trans man," still loads of people want to fuck them. It's kind of weird, but whatever I guess.

They want to be like us while we are suffering everyday

Yeah, I've seen those that end up balding with their feminine looking faces, and it just looks awful.

However, if they state that "I'm a trans man," still loads of people want to fuck them. It's kind of weird, but whatever I guess.
Women = just exist mode

>foids treat gamers like shit

>it eventually becomes trendy to be a gamer

>foids invade the space and say that they’ve been historically excluded from it, despite having willingly chosen to ostracize gamers and hate video games until it became popular

>use this excuse to ruin video games for men

At least it disproves the whole "tHe ReAsOn YoU'rE iNkWeLl Is BeCaUsE oF yOuR pErSoNaLiTy" narrative.

Autistic foids (if you can even call them that) give off the same vibes as minstrel actors doing blackface to mock and dehumanize blacks for comedy and entertainment value. Normies will never have any idea how much this pisses off ugly autistic men. Pure ragefuel of the highest order.
Getting pissed for blackface is so anglocuck tard tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back