Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just got laid off from my job I've had since 2007. I'm basically useless as far as relevant skills in my industry.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm not educated in newer technologies regarding my industry, up until now I've never needed to be. Up until now it was perfectly fine being a dinosaur.

Gentlemen, I don't know what's gonna happen to me. I'm simply posting to let posterity know, whatever does happen to me, FrothySolutions was here.

Over for the legend:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Damn bro, I'm sorry you lost your job, the job market right now is a fuckin melting pot, hope you can find something, god bless.

Y'know I hate this place sometimes, I hate the things that go on here. But this place has always been there for me. This place doesn't "fail" me like so many other things in my life. And as I find myself jarred and my world crumbling around me, I can't help but appreciate that this place is still here for me to complain about not having a job anymore.

Is that you on your pfp

mogger faggot

Thought you were in college?

But you went to parties/college bars right?
How did that go?

No, I didn't go to parties. I went to college nightclubs, but nothing came of it.

same thing happened to me recently. Im guessing youre in muttland. This shithole is collapsing.

Which land is that

It's not that bad, if you have savings(hope you do). Not only that but also you can take a short vacation and asses your skills. If you put enough time and effort you'll eventually land another job.

Everyone wants to get rich by exploiting you and make them rich, so don't worry too much. The only thing you need to do is present value, in the form of slavery

It's not that bad, if you have savings(hope you do). Not only that but also you can take a short vacation and asses your skills. If you put enough time and effort you'll eventually land another job.

Everyone wants to get rich by exploiting you and make them rich, so don't worry too much. The only thing you need to do is present value, in the form of slavery

That's just it, I have no value to anyone nowadays. I had value back in 2007, but my industry has evolved since and I've learned nothing on my own. What I worked on was a very antiquated technology. No one hires for what I do anymore. Or if they do, they are exceedingly rare companies who are probably on the way out anyway because they can't afford to compete with modern companies.

But I do think my best bet is to try, TRY, to get another job doing what I used to do. But I tell ya this much: Rent is not cheap for me.

Unheard of to have such a long tenure at a company, these days. Suggests to me you are smarter, harder, working, or just generally better than your average bear…. Not trying to blow smoke. Just saying that that tenure is significant and suggests perhaps you’ve got something in you that will lead to better times ahead… I don’t know. Sorry to hear bro.

That's just it, I have no value to anyone nowadays. I had value back in 2007, but my industry has evolved since and I've learned nothing on my own. What I worked on was a very antiquated technology. No one hires for what I do anymore. Or if they do, they are exceedingly rare companies who are probably on the way out anyway because they can't afford to compete with modern companies.

But I do think my best bet is to try, TRY, to get another job doing what I used to do. But I tell ya this much: Rent is not cheap for me.
Don't lose sleep about it but don't be lazy either, you can get something i'm sure of it. You'll just have to work harder and learn new things, you have to dedicate at least 1 hour a day to learn something new. You cannot just hope that everything will stay the same forever

Yeah that's me.

Don't lose sleep about it but don't be lazy either, you can get something i'm sure of it. You'll just have to work harder and learn new things, you have to dedicate at least 1 hour a day to learn something new. You cannot just hope that everything will stay the same forever

Unfortunately they don't pay you to learn.

That sucks. Just send out applications and learn how to use the modern equipment, it’s the only thing that I can think of. I hope you make it.

What kind of job?

Brootal my friend I hope you find a better job

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back