Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna just introduce myself and share my own personal experiences I am 30+ been on PSL forums since 2011

A

AbyssalDespair

Banned
-
You think you got it bad

My face gives women nightmares in general. Most women say I look like a serial killer or rapist or hideous freak etc. I get I look like a literal vampire alot. Only other men have said I look normal but alot of soyboy types say I look scary or like a Neo Nazi or evil etc

I got told before my eyes look beady and untrustworthy but I get I look like a sexual predator from people

I'm not

I've never abused anyone sexually

Women are generally afraid of me and think I'm gonna kill or rape them I went to a store once and was in the same aisle as a woman and she looked at me was terrified and ran away from me and she was gasping for air in a panicked state

When I go to nightclubs women generally laughed at me before and said eww gross walking past me

Guys usually say dude whats up with your fucking Dracula fangs you ugly freak

Etc

People have never paid me compliments in real life over anything everyone assumes I'm a fucked up freak of nature from age kindergarten onwards even in kindergarten my teacher was scared of me and said I looked like a freak

I think some demonic shit must have happened from birth to be universally hated by everyone I ever met mostly based on looks so overtime I did become a freak of nature I guess

I never was

I used to be 9 or 10 years old and dragged into sheds or garages beat up by high school kids for my kids and locked in there in the dark

For my looks and shit

That's why I tried to kill myself first time when I was 8 or 9 years old

People laughed at it and encouraged it at the time

Only place people didn't hate me for my appearance was in Asia I think. They were impressed by my height and muscular physique broad shoulders arms etc

When I went to sleepovers as a kid because I thought people wanted to be my friends they'd throw water over me, beat me, slam my hand in doors, burn me etc and have high school kids over to basically do the same that they were related too. And girls would just laugh at it. One girl told them to stop once and got disturbed by it.

But yea this is why I'm basically a psychopathic lunatic

Severe severe abuse and trauma from childhood up and until present day.

I mean I started fighting back eventually

I'd have to always keep a knife on me to avoid conflicts but not much you can do when a gang of people taller and stronger than you all gang up on you and stomp you and shit

That's.why I started roiding and lifting so most people don't want any smoke nowadays

Literally when I walk down the street sometimes people yell fuck you faggot out their car windows and flip me off or throw shit at me I usually chase their cars with a rock or brick but can't really outrun a car

I think I was inhuman from birth for all this shit to happen

People online tell me:

"Everything you said isnt based in reality and you need help dawg"

"Do you really think women are getting horrified by looking at you then go home to have nightmares? This is mental illness"

"I promise with 100% certainty that I'm uglier than you are"

"No one is torturing you"

"Its all happening in your head"

"Nothing is actually happening to him"

"So? Why give so people do much power over you"

Basically gaslighting me after for being tortured my entire life.

A woman told me she had nightmares about me before.

I have severe trauma from childhood to adulthood I believe it's for my looks as I don't have another way of explaining it

This happened I don't know why it's hard to believe I was also sexually abused by a guy as a kid. I see a therapist for it and have to take 4 different types of medication daily 3-4 times daily. I don't have a video of all this and I don't know why people are insulting me for it and saying it's impossible it happened but I believe it's why normies didn't get movies like The Joker and such. They literally cannot fanthom or empathize with anyone whose been basically traumatized by other people lifelong for being different. The first couple of times I seen nurses and doctors for my trauma they laughed at it and said I was saying things or suicidal for attention. Until i told my current psychiatrist after I broke down crying in her office. She honestly was pretty disturbed by it and reported it.

You think you got it bad

My face gives women nightmares in general. Most women say I look like a serial killer or rapist or hideous freak etc. I get I look like a literal vampire alot. Only other men have said I look normal but alot of soyboy types say I look scary or like a Neo Nazi or evil etc

I got told before my eyes look beady and untrustworthy but I get I look like a sexual predator from people

I'm not

Women are generally afraid of me and think I'm gonna kill or rape them I went to a store once and was in the same aisle as a woman and she looked at me was terrified and ran away from me and she was gasping for air in a panicked state

When I go to nightclubs women generally laughed at me before and said eww gross walking past me

Etc

People have never paid me compliments in real life over anything everyone assumes I'm a fucked up freak of nature from age kindergarten onwards even in kindergarten my teacher was scared of me and said I looked like a freak

I think some demonic shit must have happened from birth to be universally hated by everyone I ever met mostly based on looks so overtime I did become a freak of nature I guess

I never was

I used to be 9 or 10 years old and dragged into sheds or garages beat up by high school kids for my kids and locked in there in the dark

For my looks and shit

Only place people didn't hate me for my appearance was in Asia I think. They were impressed by my height and muscular physique broad shoulders arms etc

When I went to sleepovers as a kid because I thought people wanted to be my friends they'd throw water over me, beat me, slam my hand in doors, burn me etc and have high school kids over to basically do the same that they were related too. And girls would just laugh at it. One girl told them to stop once and got disturbed by it.

I'd have to always keep a knife on me to avoid conflicts but not much you can do when a gang of people taller and stronger than you all gang up on you and stomp you and shit

That's.why I started roiding and lifting so most people don't want any smoke nowadays

Literally when I walk down the street sometimes people yell fuck you faggot out their car windows and flip me off or throw shit at me I usually chase their cars with a rock or brick but can't really outrun a car

People online tell me:

"Do you really think women are getting horrified by looking at you then go home to have nightmares? This is mental illness"

I have severe trauma from childhood to adulthood I believe it's for my looks as I don't have another way of explaining it

This happened I don't know why it's hard to believe I was also sexually abused by a guy as a kid. I see a therapist for it and have to take 4 different types of medication daily 3-4 times daily. I don't have a video of all this and I don't know why people are insulting me for it and saying it's impossible it happened but I believe it's why normies didn't get movies like The Joker and such. They literally cannot fanthom or empathize with anyone whose been basically traumatized by other people lifelong for being different. The first couple of times I seen nurses and doctors for my trauma they laughed at it and said I was saying things or suicidal for attention. Until i told my current psychiatrist after I broke down crying in her office. She honestly was pretty disturbed by it and reported it.
150612080006 jurassic world chris pratt dino still super 169 13843993

Your either a dinosaur tamer, Or the dinosaur being tamed by the tamer, its fucking over, Ive been jew nose deformity and white all my life including overbite, ADHD and autism, ADHD cannot be cured so im stuck being a hyperbeast the rest of my fucking life, Cant even hold a convo without being sidetracked by whats going on around me, The fact that im the most desirable race but also one of the ugliest among it just makes me wanna blow my brains out, Sadly i dont have access to guns in this european country.

Last edited:
Your story sounds like bullshit

5'11" I get called short here by women. I try to fraud 6'2" but nobody buys it and tells me to stop lying. I'm also a former drug addict (from the deep web idk anyone irl drug dealers and shit I have zero friends or anyone I know at my age especially its basically over) but I'm clean and sober now for 2 years. It created more problems than self medicating. I've been clinically dead from drugs but brought back to life in the ER somehow

You think you got it bad

I'm not

Etc

I never was

For my looks and shit

People online tell me:

Strong first post

we should go to asia together

I am desperate I am 28 virgin I wanna kill myself sad wia ans sfgsdjposhx4i5rohera8uiwhlaergearrhjheqrhjeraerjhahejr

Strong first post

we should go to asia together

I am desperate I am 28 virgin I wanna kill myself sad wia ans sfgsdjposhx4i5rohera8uiwhlaergearrhjheqrhjeraerjhahejr
I wouldn't post you wanna kill yourself online I have in the past and they've reported my IP then my ISP reported me to the police who showed up and detained me and dragged me to a mental hospital in front of my parents. At least on social media, reddit etc it'll happen. Idk how else to explain why the police never said where the source came from.

2024cel ignored

Brutal TooLongDidntReadPill

Welcome to kids.is

Thank you glad to be here I guess. I'm an oldcel I got alot more stories about my life ill share in due time. For now just wanted to get introductions out of the way and get a feel for this place was barred from joining looksmax.org
Yo, Could you Dm me those stories?

5'11" I get called short here by women. I try to fraud 6'2" but nobody buys it and tells me to stop lying. I'm also a former drug addict (from the deep web idk anyone irl drug dealers and shit I have zero friends or anyone I know at my age especially its basically over) but I'm clean and sober now for 2 years. It created more problems than self medicating. I've been clinically dead from drugs but brought back to life in the ER somehow
Im 5.11 too guess were brothers now

i am sorry to hear about your pain. i can only imagine what its like

Yo, Could you Dm me those stories?
Maybe when I get around it to it's alot of them. Mostly just me getting called ugly by women and cucked by Chad so not too interesting tbh nothing new if your blackpilled.

You think you got it bad

I'm not

Etc

I never was

For my looks and shit

People online tell me:

brutal man why are normies so cruel

I wouldn't post you wanna kill yourself online I have in the past and they've reported my IP then my ISP reported me to the police who showed up and detained me and dragged me to a mental hospital in front of my parents. At least on social media, reddit etc it'll happen. Idk how else to explain why the police never said where the source came from.
I said i wanted to kill myself a million times on this and other more hard to find forums and nothign happened. But year don't do it on reddit or facebook lol where the can dox you.

Brutal, read every word and can relate a lot. My parents would beat the shit out of me all the time it was torture. They're a big reason why I'm so fucked up and I hope they get gangbanged by a pack of feral trucels.

I also had doctors and nurses say the kind of shit you describe to me as well when I tried to sEeK hElP. Never ever going to bother with the KIKED mental health system and jewpills. I fucking abhor and loathe humanity.

Btw, are you considering roping atm? You don't have to answer if it makes you feel uncomfortable but I'm kinda curious because I'm personally on the brink of roping lolz. Curious to hear your thoughts. Welcome to the forum btw

Wow this is way worse than any of my problems. Have you thought about being a bouncer?