Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just got suspended on Reddit for using the word "faggot" on the RoastMe sub

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
New levels of cuckery. "Hate speech" is not permitted on a sub designed for hate speech.

Everyone has become sensitive as fuck and everything has to be advertiser friendly. Today's internet is a joke

Reddit is cucked, water is wet.

>soyddit

roast me = tell me nice things.

Everyone has become sensitive as fuck and everything has to be advertiser friendly. Today's internet is a joke

It's because females took it over. Since the advent of the smart phone and Iphone, females have become majority users of the internet. Prior to that, it was male dominated. Plus it's become more and more monopolised by corporations and pressured by governments.
>soyddit

roast me = tell me nice things.

r/roastme is one of the last fairly based subs with any foot traffic, which is why I was surprised. You can say anything on there, and cucked comments generally get downdooted.

Throw them from the highest of the highest buildings.

banned for hurting lgbtqi+ feelings :feels:

I got suspended for using the word nigger

New levels of cuckery. "Hate speech" is not permitted on a sub designed for hate speech.
JFL

I'll never understand why you niggers always get surprised about cuckits cuckoldry antics

Reddit is for faggots

R/roastme is just people looking for “ you’re to pretty/hot to roast uwu” comments

Because reddit is faggot.

Sensitive faggots can't handle an insult

if they didn’t ban you for that they would of banned you for saying something else. Being based comes with little to no filter

I hate SJW lefty libtard shit
everyone nowdays has to be so "progressive" and "inclusive" and "diverse" like stfu you fucking jews i know what you're on to

You can't use that word in 2020 in mainstream websites/games. It will get you banned quickly, even if you don't use it in a homophobic manner.

I got banned for calling someone a "fucking cuck" :feelskek: