Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just imagined having sex with a milf

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
She sat next to me with empty seats around us for some reason in the subway and I gradually got a boner when I was thinking of a JAV plotline where I got to have sex with my friend's mother.

@dungeondragon thoughts?

Last edited:
She sat next to me with empty seats around us for some reason in the subway and I gradually got a boner when I was thinking of a JAV plotline where I get to have sex with my friend's mother.

@dungeondragon thoughts?
I do like MILF. I had this friend and his mom is a total milf. Found out her insta, followed her and jerk off to her pics from time to time.

incel trait: you get nervous when toilets sits next to you in public transport

When I was gymming, I incorporated the leg press for a small period, along with Bulgarian split squats - the later burned like hell!

I dropped then after a while and focused solely on back squats (while gymming, I started front squats at my home "gym").
BBC mogger

When I was gymming, I incorporated the leg press for a small period, along with Bulgarian split squats - the later burned like hell!

I dropped then after a while and focused solely on back squats (while gymming, I started front squats at my home "gym").
im planning to front squat maxxing with straps.

Maybe she wanted to fuck me

patellar tendonitis
I also suffered from this for a long while. Fuck, now that I think about it, my squatting journey was rife with injury and pain. I look back at it fondly but I am glad that I do not have to work up to such heavy weights anymore.

Now I get to be light and spry!

hqdefault.jpg
This is my goal body, nice and minimalist.
i never go below 8 reps tbh. high volume caused tendonitis.

patellar tendonitis
I also suffered from this for a long while. Fuck, now that I think about it, my squatting journey was rife with injury and pain. I look back at it fondly but I am glad that I do not have to work up to such heavy weights anymore.

Now I get to be light and spry!

hqdefault.jpg
This is my goal body, nice and minimalist.
That's me