Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just received this treatment for helping someone just because I'm ugly.

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
A little while ago, I was sitting in a metro when I saw this struggling pregnant woman and gave her my seat looking at her condition . I was looking outside when the seat next to her became empty and she hurriedly kept her bag there so that I cannot sit. However, when a good looking guy came over there looking for a seat, she took that bag and kept it on her lap and offered him that seat. Bitch just hid her face when she noticed me looking at her doing all this shit. It's over for helpingcels. Foids only want hatred, ruthless hatred from us.

Why the fuck did you helped a female after All this suferining we going thru

Metro? I’d be a shame if she “tripped” onto the train tracks...

that's why you never help females, fuck all this "chivalry" shit, let females stand like men have to on the train if there's no seats

You shouldn't have done that

You are a cuck for doing this but then again I ask myself: have you showered today?

Why would you give the seat up? Unless you're forced to. Where I live, the MTA forces elders to get certain seats, but not ones in the back. Did you actually willingly help a slut????

that's why you never help females, fuck all this "chivalry" shit, let females stand like men have to on the train if there's no seats
kek @ that sig

Why move for a slut who is pregnant with another man´s child? Everyone seems to love pregnant women when in facts they´re just praised for being cream-pied and accidentally end up pregnant.
Also you are not an helpingcel, you´re just a gentleman like many of us. But nobody respects a gentleman in today society, they just piss all over us. Because if you´re a gentleman then you´re a sweet caring guy who most likely is a sensitive being too. And modern girls only wants a man who treat them like shit i.e. badboy. So in conclusion most men don´t have this kind of chivalry in them anymore, and the few gems that is left are looked down upon by women and society in general

A little while ago, I was sitting in a metro when I saw this struggling pregnant woman and gave her my seat looking at her condition . I was looking outside when the seat next to her became empty and she hurriedly kept her bag there so that I cannot sit. However, when a good looking guy came over there looking for a seat, she took that bag and kept it on her lap and offered him that seat. Bitch just hid her face when she noticed me looking at her doing all this shit. It's over for helpingcels. Foids only want hatred, ruthless hatred from us.
Teach you to help random cunts like that, don't next time.

You should've kicked her in the stomach, fucking rude pig.

Thanks for your inspirational comments brothers. Next time I see a foid, I'll throw her on the tracks. I only helped her because I saw that she was genuinely suffering and was having too many problems standing up,but I was wrong. All the femoids are same, they play victims to get what they want. I'll never help any cunt bearing creature ever again.
Why move for a slut who is pregnant with another man´s child? Everyone seems to love pregnant women when in facts they´re just praised for being cream-pied and accidentally end up pregnant.
Also you are not an helpingcel, you´re just a gentleman like many of us. But nobody respects a gentleman in today society, they just piss all over us. Because if you´re a gentleman then you´re a sweet caring guy who most likely is a sensitive being too. And modern girls only wants a man who treat them like shit i.e. badboy. So in conclusion most men don´t have this kind of chivalry in them anymore, and the few gems that is left are looked down upon by women and society in general
Actually a very good point. I think a major reason for that is how we're brought up. We go to school,come to home to our parents and get brainwashed with this gentleman behaviour shit everywhere.
You should've kicked her in the stomach, fucking rude pig.

Right buddy boyo, I should've. I'm so ashamed I didn't. But will not happen next time.

Last edited:
never help anyone if you don't get anything out of it, they would not give you the same courtesy.