Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just remembered the time I got laughed at for being a virgin at 15

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★
[Ragefuel] [Venting] [Story] [Brutal]

I just remembered this that happened to me when I was in 10th grade at 15. 7 years ago now fucking hell.

These two foids Stacy and LANDWHALE (all caps because she was fucking huge) were like the class bullies and they sat near me in one of my classes and I could always hear their suicide inducing female conversations. This day was especially ER inducing.

Stacy and LANDWHALE were talking about their bodies and I forget their numbers but it was whore levels I know it. They decide to pick on me and ask how many bodies I have and they start at 1. I say no. Then they ask 2, 3, 5, 10, 20. They giggle to each other at the thought of me having double digit amounts of sex with different people.
"You a virgin??" says LANDWHALE
"Yeah"
They both erupt in laughter asking how I haven't had sex yet because like who hasn't?????

LANDWHALE mockingly says that "You're saving yourself for when you're married, right?" with a smirk looking at Stacy and they laugh some more. I think I cried that night.

I HATE WHORES SO MUCH TEENAGE WHORES ARE EVEN WORSE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: JUST REMEMBERING THIS IS GOING TO MAKE ME GO ER

You didn't lose your virginity at 12 bro?!? Haha loser

"Muh pure and innocent children!!! :soy:"

-agecucks

MUHH TEENAGE WAHEM IS PURELY INNOCENT :feels:

@Fatass3000 thinks anything under 21 is youre pedo
I don't think that those two are advocating for pedophilia, they are just raising the point, in the context of this post, that kids these days aren't as innocent as they aught to be.

So don't get your panties twisted, this isn't Reddit.

"Muh pure and innocent children!!! :soy:"

-agecucks
look at the size of teens and what they are doing. fighting, fucking, having babies. jfl how the hell can people still say they are innocent little kids

in the context of this post, that kids these days aren't as innocent as they aught to be.
these days jfl ...mother was fucking at 16 in 1960's. retards still think 16yo are innocent babies. many here think they little babies.

these days jfl ...mother was fucking at 16 in 1960's. retards still think 16yo are innocent babies. many here think they little babies.
So what's the problem of you agree with them? Why make a ruckus?

I hope they both gets acid attacked. People like this enrage me, especially foids!

look at the size of teens and what they are doing. fighting, fucking, having babies. jfl how the hell can people still say they are innocent little kids
nowhere did I say they're innocent little kids retard, I said its weird you aren't attracted to adult woman

nowhere did I say they're innocent little kids retard, I said its weird you aren't attracted to adult woman
the thread was about 18-25 yo foids looking better than 25-30yo plus foids. you came in the thread yelling pedo. you are retarded if anyone is.

the thread was about 18-25 yo foids looking better than 25-30yo plus foids. you came in the thread yelling pedo. you are retarded if anyone is.
you change up what you're saying every time :feelskek: went from "18 looks better than 25" to "18-25 look better than 25-30". Be honest, do you think 16 yo is more attractive than 18 yo?

Have blanked out all HS memories

15?! Fucking gross. And yet normies super hate le heckin pedos!! I feel like our guys are the only people who genuinely want to rid society of pedophilia.