Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just saw the main lead actor for Marvel's new movie "Shang-Chi". Over for ricecels

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This was the best looking Asian dude they could find in all of hollywood to represent us downtroddened Asian men? lulz. This dude has no facial hair. And he didn't even bother getting eye surgery. I can see how the average low value neckbeard white guy mogs this Asian actor. That is why you see the result of it playing out in real life, that is seeing noodlewhores dating non-Asian men enmasse (mostly white) and the reverse extremely rare. Dude looks like a straight up man-child that no foid would want anything to do with.

Its fuckin over. I'm laughing right now because of sadness and despair. Its actually pretty hilarious in a really sad way. hahahaha.

Shang-Chi could suffer because Marvel can't push pause on its big story -  The Verge

Last edited:
It's over for 95% of asian men. The top 5% of rice have the same SMV as a normie mayo. Best to move on from women and live peacefully with copes if you're a riceman like me.

Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi,’ ‘Eternals’ May Face Uphill Battle to Enter China

Another of the most common complaints will certainly surprise American fans excited about the film as a landmark for Asian representation. Many online commenters have slammed Liu and Awkwafina for not meeting the typical thin-chinned, high-nosed, pale-skinned, double eye-lidded standards of ideal Chinese beauty. In one of the most toxic arguments of all, many say Marvel cast them in lead roles because the studio “discriminates against Chinese people’s appearance.”

“Foreigners just love to deliberately cast Asian actors with squinty eyes! There are many actors in China and Asia with big eyes and prominent features, one wrote.

1621459671585-png.1142175

Prominent features bro :feels:
1621459806937-png.1142177

Over
he could post here

Its so fuckin over its beyond sad.

No getting around it the fact that foids of ALL races discriminate strongly against Asian men.

We are just ugly, short, stocky and feminine looking. High subcutaneous fat, short limbs, neotenous looking.

Last edited:
Its so fuckin over its beyond sad.

No getting around it the fact that foids of ALL races discriminate strongly against Asian men.

We are just ugly, short, stocky and feminine looking.
Simu Liu is about as good-looking as you can get with typical Asian facial features, but it's still not enough :feelsclown:

Good-looking Asian guys = white-passing hapas and surgerymaxxed Kpop abominations.

Simu Liu is about as good-looking as you can get with typical Asian facial features, but it's still not enough :feelsclown:

Good-looking Asian guys = white-passing hapas and surgerymaxxed Kpop abominations.
This is horrible, horrible:feelsokman::blackpill:

Spot on. In the same way when men think of black foids that they would date, its light skinned mulatto foids.

Look at all these black foids in this popular film: They are all light skinned mulattos. These are foids that BLACK people find attractive. The ones with white genes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1TY44LiUw

Every single noodlewhore in the movie has a white boyfriend or husband. And all the ricecels either have asian partners or are single. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Man, it's going to get even eorse for ricecels, their women are even defecting to black dudes, something that you even see in public now. Fucking crazy, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Every single noodlewhore in the movie has a white boyfriend or husband. And all the ricecels either have asian partners or are single. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:foidSoy: it's just a preference

You can be randomly stalking foids on instagram and come across WMAF couples. By now, just assume that 80% of noodlewhores are with white dudes.

In America, if you see that 60 - 80% of noodlewhores are with non-Asian men and that non-Asian foids strongly discriminate against Asian men, you can pretty much safely assume that most Asian men are incels.

Last edited:
Even if women thought the actor was good-looking it would've done nothing tbh. The kind of heroes women are attracted to are the strong heroic warriors who never break a sweat and overpower their enemies with brute force. Not the sneaky weaklings who win with magic and cheap tricks. "Martial arts master" is a sexually unattractive role dominated by sexually unattractive Asian males. Same reason nobody was ever attracted to Jacky Chan or Jet Li, even though they were decent looking in their prime.

Very brutal especially if you consider how much asian women are worshipped by white men while their looksmatch probably rots on some obscure asian incel message board

I hope this movie fails

Of course he's a gigacuck jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Saw the film. It's fucking weird because I can see why they cast an ugly fuck like him for the role. They were going for relatability-- especially to ricecels. He's the kind of everyday looking rice, who just happens to be capable of superhero shit.

He's like how chinks really are-- competent, fast, driven, speaks with actions not words, dad mogs the fuck out of the son, stoic-- but that also means he's uncharismatic, quiet, ugly, gets friendzoned even by basic ass Awkwafina. He's a character you automatically hate based on external factors and promotional material but is kind of a cool guy that's relatable once you get to know him-- is only acceptable in small doses, and certainly not someone to obsess over. Friend zone.

Last edited:
Saw the film. It's fucking weird because I can see why they cast an ugly fuck like him for the role. They were going for relatability-- especially to ricecels. He's the kind of everyday looking rice, who just happens to be capable of superhero shit.

He's like how chinks really are-- competent, fast, driven, speaks with actions not words, dad mogs the fuck out of the son, stoic-- but that also means he's uncharismatic, quiet, ugly, gets friendzoned even by basic ass Awkwafina. He's a character you automatically hate based on external factors and promotional material but is kind of a cool guy that's relatable once you get to know him-- is only acceptable in small doses, and certainly not someone to obsess over. Friend zone.
100%
great observation

He's attractive for a riceman.

100%
great observation
this is why it sucks so bad to be rice, those with the biggest hearts and goodness in their souls and make the cut on paper still get friendzoned

Of course he's a gigacuck jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he had balls to diss his own CEO for not having enough faith in this movie, but no balls at all when it comes to the foids

Thats basically the blackpilled and racepilled movie review of the century. And I strongly agree. Not that I saw the film.

This is why 30+ year old foids with one or two kids already, will only consider Asian men (thats if and when they've failed to secure a beta rich white guy).

I'm a ricecel in my 30s and this is what I have noticed consistently. I dont have to get into details as far as what I've seen. Just know that I have found this to be the case over several years thus far.

Last edited:
Spot on. In the same way when men think of black foids that they would date, its light skinned mulatto foids.

Look at all these black foids in this popular film: They are all light skinned mulattos. These are foids that BLACK people find attractive. The ones with white genes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1TY44LiUw

tbf, that became more prominent after black women en masse decided it was a great idea to become landwhales. I don't deny JBW is a relevant factor but its not the only one, here.

Thats basically the blackpilled and racepilled movie review of the century. And I strongly agree. Not that I saw the film.

This is why 30+ year old foids with one or two kids already, will only consider Asian men (thats if and when they've failed to secure a beta rich white guy).

I'm a ricecel in my 30s and this is what I have noticed consistently. I dont have to get into details as far as what I've seen. Just know that I have found this to be the case over several years thus far.
its the irrational hatred that really gets to me. Our problems are constantly marginalized

Didn't see this movie, but is it true that he's literally the only one in the marvel movies that doesn't have a girlfriend. They made him a cuck :feelskek: if there was a curry movie he'd get the same treatment. This guy isn't even good looking, he has a fit body but his face is still average at best.

never began for ricecels

Even if women thought the actor was good-looking it would've done nothing tbh. The kind of heroes women are attracted to are the strong heroic warriors who never break a sweat and overpower their enemies with brute force. Not the sneaky weaklings who win with magic and cheap tricks. "Martial arts master" is a sexually unattractive role dominated by sexually unattractive Asian males. Same reason nobody was ever attracted to Jacky Chan or Jet Li, even though they were decent looking in their prime.

Bruce Lee married a white foid.

And not even a cam online

The most accurate thing about the movies is the part where he's just friends with an Asian foid lol