Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just saw the most disgusting people in my life

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
Lookism forum is acting weird so im posting here.
I was at a mall the other day trying to buy some food, okay I ordered the food now gotta a wait a few minutes and next thing you know a fat balding asian dude and an indian dude with long hair who I thought was a women at first were standing in front of me ordering their food. Holy fuck they are the most disgusting people I've ever seen in my life. The asian dude was fat, balding, had strings of hair coming out, he looked like a fucking ogre. The indian dude looked straight up like a woman, had a feminine posture and long hair, I thought he was a woman until he turned around and saw his mustache. They both dressed very poorly, I mean c'mon now if you live in a society at least dress nice or groom yourself to show you arn't a bum. I was just completely disgusted and lost my appetite to eat. I felt secondhand embarrassment from them.

They have more social value than we do

Lookism forum is acting weird so im posting here.
I was at a mall the other day trying to buy some food, okay I ordered the food now gotta a wait a few minutes and next thing you know a fat balding asian dude and an indian dude with long hair who I thought was a women at first were standing in front of me ordering their food. Holy fuck they are the most disgusting people I've ever seen in my life. The asian dude was fat, balding, had strings of hair coming out, he looked like a fucking ogre. The indian dude looked straight up like a woman, had a feminine posture and long hair, I thought he was a woman until he turned around and saw his mustache. They both dressed very poorly, I mean c'mon now if you live in a society at least dress nice or groom yourself to show you arn't a bum. I was just completely disgusted and lost my appetite to eat. I felt secondhand embarrassment from them.
A incel calling others '' disgusting people''? ...Oc. Then you complain about why you are incels, but well that you also throw shit.
Fuck off, hypocrite.