Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wtf my face scare people?

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
I know I have a low trust face and kinda orge(maybe even low inibh at this point?)
I know that i can be kinda scary but iliterally looked at a bitch for 1 millisecond (she was way taller than my, I am 170 she was like 178 , so weak 5-7 looking at 5'10)
This bitch exit from the wagon of the train at speed.
At the next stop I exit from the wagon and I see her in the next wagon of the train brutal
Probably super exaggerated reaction

She had a really nice ass anyway, nice hair also.
A true filly (female horse) ready to be mounted and rided, her father feeded and bred her good for breeding

A whore looked at me like I was a rapist 5min ago

Sucks, i mostly zone out when walking

Ok I write this to document the thing better, she was probably retard everyone treated me fair today

Imagine being a foid and being 5'10 ew.

Welcome to the club

I creep people out too without even doing anything. One time, a police officer pulled up alongside me while I was walking on the sidewalk in brood daylight and asked me what I was doing. I told him I was just going for a walk and he said have a nice day and left. I guess my autism combined with Sub5 face makes me look like I’m up to no good.

No, I'm completely white. That's why I'm even more surprised I appeared creepy enough for the officer to question what I was doing.
Damn bro try to do all the looksmaxx that you can , this level of subhumanity is just dangerous at this point

Damn bro try to do all the looksmaxx that you can , this level of subhumanity is just dangerous at this point
Bro, my face is no worse than 4/10. I don’t get dirty looks from most random people. I’m usually just invisible. I think the cop smelled my autism somehow.

Bro, my face is no worse than 4/10. I don’t get dirty looks from most random people. I’m usually just invisible. I think the cop smelled my autism somehow.
Oh than it's alright

Oh than it's alright
Yeah, it’s crazy how people can smell out your autism even when you think you are acting normally. This has nothing to do with autism, but a drug dealer pulled up alongside me when I was going on a night walk and straight up asked me if I wanted to get high. I said no and walked away. Then he sped off with his car tires squealing. I guess I look more criminal than I think. It’s strange

This is kinda normal, depends on the city

I think yes , probably low trust orge
Low trust ogre. Gave me a good laugh. I’m actually kind of glad I look like a low trust ogre because people don’t mess with me much. Back when I was a child I looked too weak and innocent and got picked on by people. That almost never happens anymore.

Low trust ogre. Gave me a good laugh. I’m actually kind of glad I look like a low trust ogre because people don’t mess with me much. Back when I was a child I looked too weak and innocent and got picked on by people. That almost never happens anymore.
Yep me too.
This is the only good side
If I wasn't a manlet I would look very threatening to normies (5'7-170cm)