Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just spent $470 on sex toys

I just got one fleshlight. Do report on the succ. How good does it feel, how does it smell (if it smells like a chemical plant in China my dick isn't going near it), how much of a hassle is it to clean v.s. a regular fleshlight?
The way it works is you insert a regular fleshlight and the machine moves it up and down.

I buy a sex toy, fap before I get it sent, don't want it anymore and feel it's a waste of money, resign from getting it, still toyless.

I buy a sex toy, fap before I get it sent, don't want it anymore and feel it's a waste of money, resign from getting it, still toyless.
That's a mistake. I was only masturbating once a day for years. When I got my fleshlights, I started masturbating like 5 times a day it feels so good.

I thought the "post nut clarity" thing was just a meme.
Are there really people with so little self control their entire being does a 180 just because they are horny?

I thought the "post nut clarity" thing was just a meme.
Are there really people with so little self control their entire being does a 180 just because they are horny?
Sexual desire can overwhelm. Before I bought my sex doll, I was consumed by thoughts of desperately wanting to fuck. Being able to fuck my doll on demand did wonders for clearing my mind and changing my mentality.