Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just want to be low inhib but i cant

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
If im about to do something considered even the skightest bit low inhib i then remember im ugly and get second hand embarrassment like im suddenly the other person and i just know how i would feel if i was them. Its over

Same here. If I try to be low inhib in the slightest I almost get into a nervous breakdown

Id get my ass beat if I tried

Yeah, I wish I was more low-inhib and less socially anxious. Sometimes I don’t even want to leave my house because I get too anxious.

Advice : normies are the same, especially women, that's why whores have to be on the verge of ethylic coma everytime they go out to get fucked by chad. Most people are social pussies and heavily use drugs and alcohol to get social superpowers. Stop overrestimating the social skills of sub 100 IQ tattooed monkeys.

Advice : normies are the same, especially women, that's why whores have to be on the verge of ethylic coma everytime they go out to get fucked by chad. Most people are social pussies and heavily use drugs and alcohol to get social superpowers. Stop overrestimating the social skills of sub 100 IQ tattooed monkeys.
those same people alienated me for being different tho so in terms of socializing im bottom tier maybe in inhibition im not as bottom tier