Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to hate on women

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
The reason I'm here is to hate on women and I'm not ashamed of it.

In public you can never say anything bad about a woman, you'll at best be called a sexist asshole and at worst some Brad will wrestle you to the ground and beat you up.

If I was allowed to publicly say the truth I wouldn't nearly feel the need to hate on women as much as I do, but since that's not the case I'll have to find a safe space like this site right here to reinforce and share my opinions.

Incels.co and all the other incel sites and forums are a creation by modern society. They force us to be here because we cannot speak our mind anywhere else. We'll get banned on every public forum (Reddit) and we'll get silenced in real life as well, just for quoting statistics. The other day on Discord some dude started whispering statistics about dating into his mic because he was afraid his parents or anyone would hear ... he also apologized to everyone in the voice chat in case his "opinions" (statistical facts) came off as "misogynistic" ... it's like there is a conspiracy going on but we are not allowed to talk about it at all. That of course creates backlash, and the backlash is right here. If anyone wonders why it is that we are so "hateful" and "misogynistic" ... it's you. The society that does not allow us to speak our mind.

Society doesn't hate incels, they create us.

Agreed 100%. So tell us now, how do you feel about women?

I hate so much how foids are put on pedestals. When i see a white knight, it makes me so angry. This place helps keep me sane

agreed. being able to speak freely without regard to social conventions, speak using any type of words, and finally hate the worthless abominable f*male is what makes this forum great. wonderful place for venting

There was this comment on some youtube video I watched a while ago where some guy was referencing a study on women in tinder. People responded with shit like "Found the incel" and "you're obviously not getting laid".