Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to hug

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
I want to cover my face in her shirt. I want to experience touch and atraction from a female. How I coud cope with being hugless? It's all I want, hugs and cuddling :cryfeels:

I want to cover my face in her shit. I want to experience being pissed and shitted on from a female. How I coud cope with being shitless? It's all I want, piss and shit :cryfeels:

I want to cover my face in her gore. I want to experience warm blood and gore on from a female. How I coud cope with being goreless? It's all I want, gore and blood :cryfeels:

(In Darksouls 2)

I want to cover my face in her shit. I want to experience being pissed and shitted on from a female. How I coud cope with being shitless? It's all I want, piss and shit :cryfeels:
Based scatcel. Go to Motherless.com and search up "human toilet".

Holes anger me.
feeling angry?

hug a tree at 300kmh

Water is wet but NT and Chad only.

I want to cover my face in her shirt. I want to experience touch and atraction from a female. How I coud cope with being hugless? It's all I want, hugs and cuddling :cryfeels:
No hug for ur face, Chico

i want to cover myself in air , i want to experience being able to breath and inhaling from the atmopshere, how i could cope being breathless, its all i want -someone from hell
I want to cover my face in her gore. I want to experience warm blood and gore on from a female. How I coud cope with being goreless? It's all I want, gore and blood :cryfeels:

(In Darksouls 2)
Made my day

Are you underaged

You can fabricate a frankenhugger.
Here's the tutorial:
-steal a mannequin from Primark or whatever clothes store you wish
-put on it: a blankets warmer, a wig and apply a Madison Beer or Ramona Torres or whatever 10/10 slut you wish face pic on the mannequin face
-chop a hooker arms off and apply em on the mannequin
-connect the (sub)human amputated arms, already applied to the mannequin, to the blankets warmer too
-turn on the warmer on medium/high heat
-hug your brand new frankenhugger

[Take note: you may want to replace the arms wifh a new pair after 1 day since they'll start to rot]

Me too :feelsrope:

No hugs for incels, boyo. :feelsjuice:

Hug and cuddle a body pillow soy. It’s the best we’re going to get

I want this too.

SouthAmericamaxx buddy boy

180 what? Kilometers per hour? Miles per hour? Equators per minute?
I was thinking kilometres per hour but either works, that's about as fast as my car will go

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

you are not entitled to a hug incel :soy:

Always 100k postcels being weird and faggotsh

Just hug a pillow, it's the same bro

Women would rather get punched by a violent criminal than even touch my hand. Womans would rather be attacked by a pack of wolves than to have to talk to me. Its over...
No. It never even began.