Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I NEED SEX

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
SEEING ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OUT THERE AND KNOWING THAT FUCKING THEM IS SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME BUT NOT FOR EVERYONE, KNOWING THERE ARE MEN BEING PLEASED AND BALL-EMPTIED BY THESE UNACHIEVABLE WOMEN DRIVES ME INSANE. THOSE MEN DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED FOR HAVING WHAT I CAN ONLY DREAM OF, I WANT TO CUT THEIR DICKS OFF TO FORCE THEM TO EXPERIENCE MY SUFFERING AND SEXLESSNESS (IN ROBLOX).

I WAS ON INSTAGRAM AND I SAW THIS MEXICAN FOID DANCING, SMILING LIKE A WHORE AND PASSING HER HANDS ON HER BODY, I WISH I COULD PUT WOMEN LIKE THAT AGAINST A WALL WHILE I BRUTALLY RAVISH THEM. I WANT A NEEDY SLUT WHO DEMANDS ME DICK, I WANT TO FEEL WANTED, I WANT TO SATISFY A WOMAN, BUT THAT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, THAT ONLY HAPPENS TO CHAD.

I just wish to be loved as a human.

SEEING ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OUT THERE AND KNOWING THAT FUCKING THEM IS SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME BUT NOT FOR EVERYONE, KNOWING THERE ARE MEN BEING PLEASED AND BALL-EMPTIED BY THESE UNACHIEVABLE WOMEN DRIVES ME INSANE. THOSE MEN DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED FOR HAVING WHAT I CAN ONLY DREAM OF, I WANT TO CUT THEIR DICKS OFF TO FORCE THEM TO EXPERIENCE MY SUFFERING AND SEXLESSNESS (IN ROBLOX).

I WAS ON INSTAGRAM AND I SAW THIS MEXICAN FOID DANCING, SMILING LIKE A WHORE AND PASSING HER HANDS ON HER BODY, I WISH I COULD PUT WOMEN LIKE THAT AGAINST A WALL WHILE I BRUTALLY RAVISH THEM. I WANT A NEEDY SLUT WHO DEMANDS ME DICK, I WANT TO FEEL WANTED, I WANT TO SATISFY A WOMAN, BUT THAT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, THAT ONLY HAPPENS TO CHAD.
You want to cut their dick off and force them to expirience your sexlessness??? WTF

You want to cut their dick off and force them to expirience your sexlessness??? WTF
It would be my way of going ER. If I can't fuck beautiful women then noone should.

I just wish to be loved as a human.
Me too, but we're not allowed to live a normal life and to experience normal and common life experiences because we're not physically attractive enough.

I just had a good laugh reading this because you made me remember that no matter what I do I will never be able to satisfy a woman because I am sub 8. Thank you.

Grape is legal in cities like NYC at this point lol

I just had a good laugh reading this because you made me remember that no matter what I do I will never be able to satisfy a woman because I am sub 8. Thank you.
That's how shallow women are, they are whores but only for Chad not for me.

I *DESERVE* a nympho who needs my dick, empty my balls, cooks for me and cleans my fucking house!

Shit drives me nuts too.
That's why sexhavers shouldn't have the possibility to feel sexual pleasure. Vote for me as a president, I will:

- Eliminate human sexuality through genetical engineering

- Ban sex

- Make human reproduction happen through banks of sperm

Sex must be either for all of us or none of us.