Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to kiss a girl...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Sorry if this has been posted so many times by others, but I just need to vent this out one last time.

I am on NoFap, and just from typing this is giving me an erection already. I just really want to kiss a girl so fucking bad, like, to feel her soft lips pressing against mine... to have her clasp around me as I feel her love... it would be the epitome of gratifying perfection.

Too bad the only thing I'm going to be kissing is the soil in my grave

I am also on nofap.

trust me, don't, they are all roastie sluts anyways, btw, the only asians that can escape inceldom without playing kpop game are filipinos, but they have to act ghetto, or not very asian at all, and even then they can only get girls witin their race as a relationshp with a white roastie won't last for long

Have you experienced any of the "magnetism" that most have?
I wouldn't call it magnetism considering I'm ugly as f-ck and cashiers still treat me like shit, but I would say I have definitely improved in some ways. I am more talkative, I need less sleep, my eye area looks a bit better, it's no cure for inceldom but it will improve your life for the better.

trust me, don't, they are all roastie sluts anyways, btw, the only asians that can escape inceldom without playing kpop game are filipinos, but they have to act ghetto, or not very asian at all, and even then they can only get girls witin their race as a relationshp with a white roastie won't last for long

I'm filipino lmao. Also there WAS a filipino guy with a white roast once that I saw in real life, but it's rarer than a fucking unicorn

I'm filipino lmao. Also there WAS a filipino guy with a white roast once that I saw in real life, but it's rarer than a fucking unicorn
it probably didn't last, btw if you want to get a chick, you have to act the least asian you possibly can, such as joining a lot of sports in hs, and not act nerdy

it probably didn't last, btw if you want to get a chick, you have to act the least asian you possibly can, such as joining a lot of sports in hs, and not act nerdy

Yeah, don't act like the stereotypical asian guy, which is one of the biggest handicaps for asian men in the U.S. This is good advice btw

Yeah, don't act like the stereotypical asian guy, which is one of the biggest handicaps for asian men in the U.S. This is good advice btw
and also ur filipino, I am paki, so I am stuck, but idgaf anyways cuz I can run arrranged marriage game

also on nofap.

the desire for intimacy gets worse the longer your streak is... it sucks to be ugly :feelscry:

I don't deserve this because i'm not a human. I only deserve suffering and pain.

I wonder where I've seen this before…

Don't we all?

I wanna have sex, kisses won't cut it after all the suffering I've experienced

Same I want to be loved