Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just watched "My Son Is An Incel Who Can't Be Saved" video

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I don't fucking understand how can one copy-pasta have so much bullshit in it and how can people be so dense to actually believe it. It baffles me.

Seeing things about incelism outside of inceldom is torture

I saw that. Everything in that stupid video is (conveniently) what normies want to be true about incels —- he’s hateful to the point of violence, unhygienic, racist, and evens borderline incestuous

I actually believed that video when I was bluepilled ngl. (read the words under my profile pic)

I actually believed that video when I was bluepilled ngl. (read the words under my profile pic)
u rly have brain damage? me too

Someone here really did some larping, eh?

imagination jerking off GIF

Well, my cognitive functions have declined, I was brighter back then. What caused your brain damage?
Ketamine gave me brain damage called Olney’s Lesions all over my frontal lobe

Things normies need to invent to deal with the reality of thei wahmen, smv and hypergany is stupid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's easier to "destroy our arguments" if they think we are fat neckbeards living in our mom's basement

what normies don't trust: statistics, studies, our experience, their eyes
what normies trust: an obviously fake story from Reddit combining all stereotypes about le stinky inkler strawman

what normies don't trust: statistics, studies, our experience, their eyes
what normies trust: an obviously fake story from Reddit combining all stereotypes about le stinky inkler strawman
They do this, so they can say "just shower bro" and be smug that they have defeated an inky well

about incelism outside of inceldom is torture
This.
There's a retard on a forum I participate in who says that an incel is a male person who hates women (because of always being rejected)

This.
There's a retard on a forum I participate in who says that an incel is a male person who hates women (because of always being rejected)
No shit, I wouldn't hate them if they didn't hate me in the first place.

No shit, I wouldn't hate them if they didn't hate me in the first place.
My point is that it is no necessary to hate anybody to be an incel
Incel mean involuntary celibate n that's it
But retard associates it with hate. Like you necessarily have to hate women to be an incel

But retard associates it with hate. Like you necessarily have to hate women to be an incel
I'm infiltrated in the prove the incel wrong discord server and they don't get why we say that they are incels in denial because they don't hate women :feelshaha:.

Had to laugh so much about the black stereotypes in it which only soys believe in. And the bisexual whore daughter was also very amusing. Gave me some good chuckles.

They associate it with hate because they don't think looks matter, so only logical conclusion they come up with to our loneliness, is either going to be women hating, personality or hygiene. I just don't understand how they explain their loneliness

They associate it with hate because they don't think looks matter, so only logical conclusion they come up with to our loneliness, is either going to be women hating, personality or hygiene. I just don't understand how they explain their loneliness
The guy I talked to didn't make this association, I don't think he denied the fact that looks is what make a lot of people incel.