Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just wish i was him

justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/G0wccYbZYp0?si=DXZYyZyAa8GEtwQC

they must have approached him for the "PeHrSOnawLety"
seriously i just wished i was him he was born like that 6'3" good looking didn't have to do anything no painful surgeries to add few inches nor to fix jaw or nose didn't study or had to pay tuition to live on minimum wage.
i can actually live without sex but willingly what i really hate about inceldom is that there is no option you are overlooked you are worthless MOGGED!! that is what i despise about it.
just look at how they gather around him like he is some sort of a hero all want even a split second of his attention.
i am roping soon.

Who cares? They’re all disgusting and ugly and whores. Foids should die slow painful deaths EVEEYNFUCKING ONE

bro stop coping man its obviously his personality and how he held his frame

Who cares? They’re all disgusting and ugly and whores. Foids should die slow painful deaths EVEEYNFUCKING ONE
0:10 hoes in hijabs fanboying over chico, NO RELIGION for female nature :lul: they wish to be dug out by him even tho its a sin in sandnigger religion before marriage

0:20 CHICO DENIED A KISS FROM THE WHORE

He must have took a shower

0:10 hoes in hijabs fanboying over chico, NO RELIGION for female nature :lul: they wish to be dug out by him even tho its a sin in sandnigger religion before marriage
THEY ALL WANT FUCKED ANALLY BY CHAD!!!!!!! BUT ILL FUCK THEM WITH A GUN ONE DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAH

seriously i just wished i was him he was born like that 6'3" good looking didn't have to do anything no painful surgeries to add few inches nor to fix jaw or nose didn't study or had to pay tuition to live on minimum wage.
i can actually live without sex but willingly what i really hate about inceldom is that there is no option you are overlooked you are worthless MOGGED!! that is what i despise about it.
just look at how they gather around him like he is some sort of a hero all want even a split second of his attention.
i am roping soon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bhb5xOIe4k

I saw this comment somewhere on youtube which said that Chico is the closest a man can get to female treatment, and that when he got older and started losing his looks, is still extremely bluepilled and thinks that it's all about personality when in reality his looks carried him.

Anyone who has watched Chico's podcast knows that he has the personality of a stale waffle, even more boring than us somehow.

why

you are not him

and that when he got older and started losing his looks
hes 32

it's a huge meme that he's balding. Of course he's still insanely good looking but he isn't the collagen-filled prettyboy he was 12 years ago, just being honest here

Again, his life is way better than ours. Married to gigastacy model, has two sons (not daughters that will become degens the minute they are teenagers), is simped for by normies thanks to our idiot counterparts on .org. I heard that back in his heyday he brought back 5 girls to his place from the club and fucked them all at once. Crazy shit.

Last edited:
it's a huge meme that he's balding. Of course he's still insanely good looking but he isn't the collagen-filled prettyboy he was 12 years ago, just being honest here

again his life is way better than ours. Married to gigastacy model, has two sons (not daughters), is simped for by normies thanks to our idiot counterparts on .org. I heard that back in his heyday he brought back 5 girls to his house and fucked them all at once. Crazy shit.
gigachad to chad

I saw this comment somewhere on youtube which said that Chico is the closest a man can get to female treatment, and that when he got older and started losing his looks, is still extremely bluepilled and thinks that it's all about personality when in reality his looks carried him.

Anyone who has watched Chico's podcast knows that he has the personality of a stale waffle, even more boring than us somehow.
yeah his personalty is that of a plain cracker

i am roping soon.

Is he some sort of a celebrity? They all seem to recognize him.

i am roping soon.

We all do. Good looming and white

I take the fact that I don't have to work on having sex any day of the year, that's the real advantage of uberchads