Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Something i just thought about when thinking of naruto

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed GREY LIVES MATTER
★★
This post is for all my naruto niggas out there

I just thought about how black pilling Narutos and Sakuras relationship was.

Naruto always tried to be a good person and get with Sakura meanwhile she was trying to get with bad boy Sasuke

(who didn't even like her and found her annoying)

But even though Sasuke found Sakura annoying Sakura still wanted to be with him instead of outcasted Naruto jfl

Yea no shit sasuke is prettyboy doesnt need ugly foids like her

Hinata simping for naruto was more brutal

What i was agreeing with you?
You said "yeah no shit" seemed kinda aggressive to me (maybe you weren't but it seems like it to me)

sasuke was redpilled and naruto was bluepilled as fuck, madara and obito beyond blackpilled(other than the simping for rin)

sasuke was redpilled and naruto was bluepilled as fuck, madara and obito beyond blackpilled(other than the simping for rin)
Obito was a honorary oneitiscel. But became the Fated sith Lord, aftER dark Sayan GOD himself.

Hinata is more feminine and fertile tho. Basically mentally ill goth chick but it worked.

“Wake up to reality, Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world” -Madara

Sasuke was both looksmaxxed AND darktriadmaxxed. The other boys in the village had no chance.

madara is the only good character in the whole show

Yes, it always seemed to me to be a quite blackpilled series.

The only way Naruto had to attract an attractive woman like Hinata is to use the jbw card, give him brown eyes and die incel like Obito

Last edited:
This post is for all my naruto niggas out there

I just thought about how black pilling Narutos and Sakuras relationship was.

Naruto always tried to be a good person and get with Sakura meanwhile she was trying to get with bad boy Sasuke

(who didn't even like her and found her annoying)

But even though Sasuke found Sakura annoying Sakura still wanted to be with him instead of outcasted Naruto jfl
Brutal