Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just wish I was low inhib

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Fuck the fact that I am an incel. Fuck that I can't be successful socially because of my looks even in non-romantic sense. It's the fact that I am unhappy and high inhib because of that that is fucking me up. I just wish I didn't give a damn and still did whatever i want in my life, not care about people's judging looks and comments.

Try traveling to Europe alone, fucking prostitutes, and taking psychedelics. That’s what helped me

Guess it’s about time to drugmaxx.

Waaa waaa I'm high inhib XD this is priceless MWAHAHAHAhaha. DUDE you have NO IDEA what you're missing out on, being low inhib is the shit! just imagine being completely free from those pathetic insecurities you have and being yourself all the time giving zero fucks about people's opinions and shit. I AM FUCKING FREE and it feels amazing dude, just being despised and hated by absolutely everybody, running into problems with normfucks all the fucking time bruh it's great I'm telling you, I've lost jobs, I've been reported to the police, I've been so close to ending UPin jail bruh all because I'm a low inhib fucking GOD, you have no idea how many times I've been ridiculed by complete strangers in the streets, at clubs, at pubs, INDAFOKINMALLDUDE I've been mocked by fucking jb's for being a subhuman that doesn't give a shit and it feels SO GODDAMN GOOOD BRUHH. You should be totally ashamed of yourself for not having the amazing life I have *nicolas cage laughing gif* serioulsy duude you're fucking pathetic, just grow a pair already!! gather the courage to fuck up your life BIG TIME BRUH have some fucking cOnfidence in yourself maaaan for real dude to be honest not gonna lie to be honest to be honest mwahaha laughing out loud laughing my ass off ultra maga fucking kek bruh.

Yeah

Wouldn't it be nice to not give a fuck about what the people that don't give a fuck want?

Yeah

Wouldn't it be nice to not give a fuck about what the people that don't give a fuck want?
It's the only thing I'm missing out on. Of course it stems from my bad genes and how they made me miss out on things and fail at other things, now I HAVE TO be high inhib as it's nature's way to program us to be careful and not try things that won't work out.

Low inhib means nothing without results. Nothing. Its not the low inhibition you want, its the rewards YOU THINK being low inhib has (which don't come to low inhib incels because no positive halo).

Low inhib means nothing without results. Nothing. Its not the low inhibition you want, its the rewards YOU THINK being low inhib has (which don't come to low inhib incels because no positive halo).
No. I genuinely dont care anymore about inceldom and social ststus. Its my high inhibition that keeps me from progressing and doing things that I hate the most. So please dont imply you know better what I want than me. Yes, getting socially accepted and not being incel would be great but being low inhib would be enough.

No. I genuinely dont care anymore about inceldom and social ststus. Its my high inhibition that keeps me from progressing and doing things that I hate the most. So please dont imply you know better what I want than me. Yes, getting socially accepted and not being incel would be great but being low inhib would be enough.
well ok i guess lol

If you became low inhib today you would be back to high by tomorrow. It's alla bout social reinforcement

I wish I could have friends

It's the only thing I'm missing out on. Of course it stems from my bad genes and how they made me miss out on things and fail at other things, now I HAVE TO be high inhib as it's nature's way to program us to be careful and not try things that won't work out.
Yeah man. I know a dude that can barely walk in public without flinching...

I wish i was beautiful

I wish I was high T like @pp183

I wish I was high T like @pp183

Fuck the fact that I am an incel. Fuck that I can't be successful socially because of my looks even in non-romantic sense. It's the fact that I am unhappy and high inhib because of that that is fucking me up. I just wish I didn't give a damn and still did whatever i want in my life, not care about people's judging looks and comments.
If I was low inhib, I'd probably be in jail or dead.

I've been in Hikki state for 17 years. Imagine my levels of inhibition.
If I was low inhib, I'd probably be in jail or dead.
Same, I owe so much to the toilets man...

Dont sleep for several months.