Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wish I wasn't alone forever

themanwithnohat

themanwithnohat

Recruit
★★★
Drunk rant so take w/ a grain of salt: Realistically, I'm fucked. No matter how hard I try, how much I work out or how much I earn I'll always sperg out and fuck up whenever women are involved. My number one fear in life at the moment is dying alone, but it seems like that's going to be an unfortunate reality for me.

On a side note: Being a gay dude seems OP as hell because you could literally get someone over to your place anytime, anywhere even if you're sub5 and retarded.

Drunk rant so take w/ a grain of salt: Realistically, I'm fucked. No matter how hard I try, how much I work out or how much I earn I'll always sperg out and fuck up whenever women are involved. My number one fear in life at the moment is dying alone, but it seems like that's going to be an unfortunate reality for me.

On a side note: Being a gay dude seems OP as hell because you could literally get someone over to your place anytime, anywhere even if you're sub5 and retarded.
gays live happier than us cause men arent picky.

Are you out somewhere? I wish I could ask for a photo but I don't wanna doxx you lol

gays live happier than us cause men arent picky.

Kind of but it's a fairly major sin so... you're trading in a potential for a nice afterlife at least according to many religions.