Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I keep fantasizing about separating happy couples by force

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I keep picturing myself as a dictator who orders my army to look for young couples and arresting them for being in love. I know it's just a fantasy but I can't get it off my mind. I would take great pleasure in knowing that young girls and their boyfriends are miserable without their significant other. I would love to see them cry and beg for their lovers back as they rot in a prison cell. I'm the opposite of love, I am hateful and I just can't stop feeling this way. Obviously, I wouldn't attempt to do this in real life, I would be in deep trouble.

Last edited:
I keep picturing myself as a dictator who orders my army to look for young couples and arresting them for being in love. I know it's just a fantasy but I can't get it off my mind. I would take great pleasure in knowing that young girls and their boyfriends are miserable without their significant other. I would love to see them cry and beg for their lovers back as they rot in a prison cell. I'm the opposite of love, I am hateful and I just can't stop feeling this way.
View attachment 984559
Theirs no love without hate...and theirs no hate without love....ur hate Is needed for them to see true love...llmmmaaoooo dissolved right in front of their eyes!!!!

Theirs no love without hate...and theirs no hate without love....ur hate Is needed for them to see true love...llmmmaaoooo dissolved right in front of their eyes!!!!
Yes, the foid lurkers that may read this thread will make fun of me :feelsbadman:

Yes, the foid lurkers that may read this thread will make fun of me :feelsbadman:
All couples get strangled....if I can't have a wife...yu can't have a wife...sounds fair to me

Wouldn't it be nice if I was a dictator and I criminalized teen romance?

Wouldn't it be nice if I was a dictator and I criminalized teen romance?
Yesssss...no more homecoming...no more "sweet"ems day....no more prom...no more valentines day...just incisions...and screams...

Yesssss...no more homecoming...no more "sweet"ems day....no more prom...no more valentines day...just incisions...and screams...
If we can't have it, then they can't have it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back