Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I KEEP GETTING HASSLED BY THE COPS

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
WHY is this >.<

Ugh. I tell you, this city is going downhill fast. This whole country is I think. Like... so many more cops. I live in Canterbury in the UK. Sirens all the time and police cars everywhere and all this.

I've posted about it before but... see now it's actually directly affecting my life. I keep getting hassled.

1-2 months ago I was hassled by a female cop "checking if everything was OK" just because I was literally putting together a little torch I bought from the supermarket. Is that really that bad?

And tonight I was going for a pee behind a bush, lol. And this police van drove by and I was like "oops!" and just got out my phone and stood there casually. I kind of assumed they would just drive by as I was only standing there. But no they approached me and frickin' FRISKED me just because I was standing in some little alley at night. Even though I told them I was just going for a piss and it's not like there was any reason to suspect more than that.

Ugh, man. I had a proper go at them, lol. Like, saying how there were so many cops around these days and something is going on and that it's crazy to frisk me and go through my things just because I was having a piss.

I mean, I'm starting to accept that this is just the way this country (or at least Canterbury) is these days. Getting annoyed won't really help even though it's inevitable at first.

It's just hard to relax when you feel watched and scrutinised all the time.

Are they just allowed to do that? :dafuckfeels:

It's likely your subhumanity makes you appear a lot more untrustable and even prone to perhaps committing some kind of crime, relating to the horn effect and the association of unattractiveness with such negative qualities; that, or the government found out you're an official member of I.N.C.E.L., intent on shutting you down or harassing you until you do it yourself. :feelswhere:

I was hassled by a female cop
:chad::banhammer:
And tonight I was going for a pee behind a bush, lol. And this police van drove by and I was like "oops!
Modern police are modern gossipers, they are lazy sycophant cucks willing to fuck everyone else's sanity so that they can claim their paycheck
you feel watched and scrutinised all the time.
Only if you are a subhuman, chads can go wherever they want and commit terrorism without getting called out by fucked up soyceity

Brutal. I had a cop catch me pissing on a nightwalk once but he was just like, 'Put it away son,' and let me move on.

Brutal. I had a cop catch me pissing on a nightwalk once but he was just like, 'Put it away son,' and let me move on.

That's the sort of level of interaction I'm used to yeah. I expected a response of "lol ok", basically.

They aren't playing around anymore, I don't think. They are on the look out for ANYTHING they can. If they'd found drugs or something in my backpack it would have made them very happy I think.

At some point I really think I need to at least try to just accept that the "rules have changed" in this country. But it's still early enough for it to be a shock when it happens.

Are you a blackcel by any chance?

Imagine if they saw my F-91W watch and said "And he's a TERRORIST too!!", lol

Casio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casio_F-91W#Usage_in_terrorism

(the truth is I just have it because it's affordable and I think it looks cool in silver!)

Perhaps what happened is that they ramped up the police force due to covid laws and never ramped them back down again.

So we still live under a bit of a police state despite the fact that technically the covid laws aren't being enforced anymore.

It does feel a bit like we're under a constant semi-lockdown.

Keep HUSSSLIN keep GRINDINNNN

I think I should move somewhere that looks really shifty.

Then the next time the police randomly come for me for a non-crime I'll at least look the part.

Also perhaps I could walk around wearing a balaclava.

Yeah you live in a posh bit of England ngl. You must look really out of place if they're stopping you like that.

Yeah you live in a posh bit of England ngl. You must look really out of place if they're stopping you like that.

To be fair I live in a rough part of a posh city, lol

I would say that I look a bit suspicious... in that I look a bit scruffy, wear fingerless gloves, night walk, have a torch in my backpack, etc.

But these things even 5 years ago would not be enough to attract attention from the police. I've been hassled twice in 6 months. This, combined with the hugely increased amount of general police presence that I see all around me and also that a number of my friends have noticed the same, tells me that something is up.

It's OK if you don't believe this or you think I'm being paranoid or whatever. I just think that I need to have a point at which I realise something is wrong. Being in denial is surely no better than being a "conspiracy theorist".

To be fair I live in a rough part of a posh city, lol

I would say that I look a bit suspicious... in that I look a bit scruffy, wear fingerless gloves, night walk, have a torch in my backpack, etc.

But these things even 5 years ago would not be enough to attract attention from the police. I've been hassled twice in 6 months. This, combined with the hugely increased amount of general police presence that I see all around me and also that a number of my friends have noticed the same, tells me that something is up.

It's OK if you don't believe this or you think I'm being paranoid or whatever. I just think that I need to have a point at which I realise something is wrong. Being in denial is surely no better than being a "conspiracy theorist".
No I believe you. Probably there's more money for police in (mostly white) Kent compared to other places.

No I believe you. Probably there's more money for police in (mostly white) Kent compared to other places.

That's true but... OK, I've lived here for 5 years. In this house where I am now.

2017, 2018, 2019... things were normal. 2020... things felt kind of normal until late in the year when I noticed the police seemed to be getting more active.

Now yeah 2021 and 2022 there are police EVERYWHERE. And so many sirens. Like they SHOOT past blaring sirens, often more than one at a time.

Yet I haven't noticed an increase in crime in Canterbury.

Look I mean... if you want to make excuses for them that is OK. But I really think something is wrong. I think they were given a lot more power and presence during covid and now a lot of it has not been reversed.

That's true but... OK, I've lived here for 5 years. In this house where I am now.

2017, 2018, 2019... things were normal. 2020... things felt kind of normal until late in the year when I noticed the police seemed to be getting more active.

Now yeah 2021 and 2022 there are police EVERYWHERE. And so many sirens. Like they SHOOT past blaring sirens, often more than one at a time.

Yet I haven't noticed an increase in crime in Canterbury.

Look I mean... if you want to make excuses for them that is OK. But I really think something is wrong. I think they were given a lot more power and presence during covid and now a lot of it has not been reversed.
Fair enough. I live in the South East too (that's as much as I'll divulge) but I haven't noticed what you're seeing.

Fair enough. I live in the South East too (that's as much as I'll divulge) but I haven't noticed what you're seeing.

That's OK I've seen you about town.

lol I'm just kidding :D

I understand that it's a big country and I'm sure it's not everywhere, or at least not this bad. A friend of mine says she's noticed it in her town too.

Of course, we have this to look forward to as well, just like the people of Oxford will be facing within I think a year.

I just can't make excuses for these people anymore.

lol, to be honest I think it does help a bit!

Like how they call it "our democracy". They love to use nice sounding language... and also other ways of phrasing things to try to make their actions and laws seem more reasonable.

This story for example is insane:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNKIpVvsnW8

(no pressure to watch these vids or anything - I know that one is pretty long!)

They'll outlaw speech whilst swearing blind that we have free speech.

This woman was arrested for standing in the same spot on multiple days:

View: https://rumble.com/v21x4q4-are-you-praying-uk-police-arrest-woman-outside-abortion-clinic-for-insane-r.html

Last edited:
That's OK I've seen you about town.

lol I'm just kidding :D

I understand that it's a big country and I'm sure it's not everywhere, or at least not this bad. A friend of mine says she's noticed it in her town too.

Of course, we have this to look forward to as well, just like the people of Oxford will be facing within I think a year.

I just can't make excuses for these people anymore.
Jfl I've never actually been to Canterbury but I had a few acquaintances from 6th form who went to the Uni of Kent over there.

Jfl I've never actually been to Canterbury but I had a few acquaintances from 6th form who went to the Uni of Kent over there.

It's a nice city. Usually fairly quiet other than partying students and really quite quaint and beautiful.

It saddens me to see all this stuff happening here.

UKC is a pretty good uni I think. I went there too but unfortunately never finished (long story).

It's a nice city. Usually fairly quiet other than partying students and really quite quaint and beautiful.

It saddens me to see all this stuff happening here.

UKC is a pretty good uni I think. I went there too but unfortunately never finished (long story).
Intriguing. I wanna hear it sometime though.

Intriguing. I wanna hear it sometime though.

Oh erm... the short simple reason is "stress". Lots of life stuff all coming together and it became too difficult to continue with uni whilst feeling so kind of... burdened by it all.

If I was better at dealing with stress I'm sure I would have been OK but we all have our limits I guess, especially when you're only about 20.

I did a crime I won’t tell and they took my charges away just because. Like no lie

Erm... they did? Could you elaborate a bit?

He said something about since it was my first offense he would just clear it . But I don’t really remember the details I had a court date and everything I didn’t go and nothing never happened. This was two years ago

Oh wow I see. Sounds close yeah.

I've got a clean criminal record and I've never been to court. I've had a lot of brushes with the law over the years but it's always more like being in the wrong place at the wrong time kind of thing.

I should have trolled them by having lots of illegal-looking things in my bag.

A small plastic bag of oregano, a plastic knife, an airsoft gun, another little bag with flour in it... hm I don't know what else, lol

I feel like they would have been over the moon to find literally anything illegal even if it was totally unrelated to the original (supposed) reason for the search.

WHY is this >.<

Ugh. I tell you, this city is going downhill fast. This whole country is I think. Like... so many more cops. I live in Canterbury in the UK. Sirens all the time and police cars everywhere and all this.

I've posted about it before but... see now it's actually directly affecting my life. I keep getting hassled.

1-2 months ago I was hassled by a female cop "checking if everything was OK" just because I was literally putting together a little torch I bought from the supermarket. Is that really that bad?

And tonight I was going for a pee behind a bush, lol. And this police van drove by and I was like "oops!" and just got out my phone and stood there casually. I kind of assumed they would just drive by as I was only standing there. But no they approached me and frickin' FRISKED me just because I was standing in some little alley at night. Even though I told them I was just going for a piss and it's not like there was any reason to suspect more than that.

Ugh, man. I had a proper go at them, lol. Like, saying how there were so many cops around these days and something is going on and that it's crazy to frisk me and go through my things just because I was having a piss.

I mean, I'm starting to accept that this is just the way this country (or at least Canterbury) is these days. Getting annoyed won't really help even though it's inevitable at first.

It's just hard to relax when you feel watched and scrutinised all the time.
Go eat rice, mang