Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I knew a foid whose friend had 70 bodies at 18

R(p)apist1488

R(p)apist1488

Incel trying to be a trucel
★★
Title says it all. Foid I knew once told me her friend had slept with 70 guys. Most chads probably haven't even racked up those numbers, and at 18!? What a fucking joke of a society we live in where a foid can sleep with 70 men.

That hole must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway by now, nasty

her pussy is outwards now

Doubt it's true.
Most teens girls have had more sex than we will ever have in a lifetime of prostitutes.

Has anyone noticed that with rise of incels we are also experiencing the rise of pedophiles? Why is that? Because at 12-13 you are almost guaranteed to get a virgin and virginity is the most attractive part of a foid.

Has anyone noticed that with rise of incels we are also experiencing the rise of pedophiles? Why is that? Because at 12-13 you are almost guaranteed to get a virgin and virginity is the most attractive part of a foid.
Hey this may sound weird, but I think I know you on discord lol.

70 sounds plausible, but on the high end

Usually its 15-25 bodies before 20

She must have nasty roast beef flaps :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I communicated with a femtard who was 19 and had a body count of 20, and I thought that was a lot. Come to think of it every femtard I've ever talked to has a bodycount of 20 exactly. Never 30, but never 10. Something seems off about that.

I communicated with a femtard who was 19 and had a body count of 20, and I thought that was a lot. Come to think of it every femtard I've ever talked to has a bodycount of 20 exactly. Never 30, but never 10. Something seems off about that.
Theyve been breed since birth

If you put women on a lie detector their body count goes through the roof lol

It’s more :feelsgah:

She should be sentenced to stoning.

I was eating, what did I even read. Gotta throw up

That is insane, I want to kill her.

Wrong, it's because those LGBTcucks are also pedos and are supporting it too. In a few decades they will soon start promoting zoophilia and beastiality like they did with pedophilia. The slippery slope is slippery.

She's your average foid at 18 any man who is shocked at this revelation should see how foids come the age of 13 have a body count of 13.

Fucking discusting i hate foids with high body count so much

i thought it was only the dorks over at r/foreveralone who were pedophiles judging by their posts in 2022. i want a 20-25 year old whos a virgin but i know those dont exist.

How... Is that even possible? Not doubting, just it seems insane you can sleep with so many men even in your lifetime, let alone at 18. Are women literal semen demons?

Triple the number boyos its started way sooner than u think

It's easier for a woman to spread her legs and horndogs will fly in like bunch of rodants. In an evolutionary sense, women are selected for choosing non-autist mates. Think about it. When you spread your legs for any retard, once he pumps a load, he runs away, meanwhile the foid had to carry that bastard baby, do all the work for 9 months, spend so much energy etc. (and during this time they also can't hunt or get food, so they need non-autist non-retard mates to do that for them), and then after all that they pump out a baby. Or shat out a baby, I should say. And most other lower animals that are related to us leave the foid once she shat out the baby, which also correlates to the high divorce rates post-pregnancy in humans.

It's harder for us to find a pussy to insert out chicken than a foid to spread her legs and get a dick inside. Men also temporarily enter retard-mode when they're horney (think back when you did some most dumb shit when you were horney and later regretted).

So if you're horney and thinking of doing some dumb shit, rub one out immediately. When you're horney, dopamine makes you do impulsive dumb shit. And once your rub one out, you release serotonin - serotonin inhibits dopaminergic function, which is why "post nut clarity" exists for us horndogs.

"They're just innocent children!"

I bet her basement stinks

i thought it was only the dorks over at r/foreveralone who were pedophiles judging by their posts in 2022. i want a 20-25 year old whos a virgin but i know those dont exist.
Whats wrong with being one? and links to the posts you are referring to please.

You're a pedopgi

You're a pedophile?

Hey sluts will be sluts

Mostly females raping boys though

Yeah its 20x10

I wish I was her, I only want to fuck, foids have so easy, if you're not a virgin then you're privileged.

AWAW (all women are whores)

Last edited: