Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I knew it all along: ISIS is "revitalizing" despite Coalition efforts. Iraq security situation has deteriorated to 2013 levels (Syria too)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
These last weeks have been intense: corruption being hidden by Iraqi media (like always), Diyala's security is being worsened by the presence of Islamic State (more than ever). Attacks with IEDs even in Mosul! And of course, anti-terrorism campaigns HAVE FAILED, with the Iraqi media hiding the fact security members are being murdered (even in traffic crashes, since policemen or shia militias drive fast in order to avoid IEDs in countryside ... JFL).

I can provide more info, but two days ago the Raqqa prison had a rebellion inside (with all roads blocked by PKK security forces).

In Dar'aa, heavy clashes against IS cells (and the killing of teenagers who "rebels" suspected to be part of ISIS). Sunnis are being oppressed like back in the days of Maliki in Central Iraq; the same is happening in areas under PKK/HSD control.

HELLO USA? oh yes, i forgot NATO is being weakened because of Ukraine.

Last edited:
I love me some HD ISIS production gore

Brutal, usa should just nuke the whole middle east and end my suffering
USA only cares about the oil they're stealing from Deir Ezzor. Yes, they steal oil from arabs.

AND THE KURDISH BITCHES ALLOW THEM TO. nobody chose the people from rojava to lead the whole northeast syria, fucking PKK.

ISIS should focus more on recruiting mentally ill, suicidal, teenage white boys from western countries instead of just Muslims in the Middle East. Look at Jake Bilardi, he’s a perfect example of the type of people they should be recruiting.

Look at Jake Bilardi, he’s a perfect example of the type of people they should be recruiting.
I remember him, he just blew himself up in Ramadi back in 2015.

That autistic teenager joined Al Nusra first.

I remember him, he just blew himself up in Ramadi back in 2015.

That autistic teenager joined Al Nusra first.
Jake Bilardi always interested me, he probably would’ve become a mass shooter if he wasn’t Australian.

brutal PKKpill

brutal PKKpill
At least some PKK faggots got murdered (they were off-duty) in group by ISIS based cell near Raqqah weeks ago (recorded in video, saw it on Twitter).

No respite for American backed pro-LGBT groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back