Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know a 4/10 6 foot tall black guy who married a single mother

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
His wife is chubby (he is also fat) but her face is 5.5/10 and she is white.

Yes he married her while she was a single mother, but then he impregnated her and now she has 2 daugthers, the one with that guy she married and the first one.

The guy treats both as daugthers.

Would you do the same thing if you had this opportunity??

Last edited:
Id rather take a bullet between my fucking eyes

Most incels here will say hypothetically no
But when the time comes and they have a realistic opportunity to do it, they will take it. Vagina is just so powerful that even all the blackpill knowledge in the world cant save you

No way, but I would for sure pump and dump

But when the time comes and they have a realistic opportunity to do it, they will take it. Vagina is just so powerful that even all the blackpill knowledge in the world cant save you

This. Trust this old cel when I say if you find yourself alone in your 30s you will get very desperate lol.

The Black Man will soon leave.

This. Trust this old cel when I say if you find yourself alone in your 30s you will get very desperate lol.

Yes. It is the logical thing to do. When that opportunity to betabux will present itself to your sex and intimacy depraved old ass, you will take it.
JFL at people saying they are prepared to do anything to get laid, get Lefort III, etc. but they wont betabuxx? Yeah right lol

id pump and dump. jfl @ having a daughter

Yes he married her while she was a single mother, but then he impregnated her and now she has 2 daugthers, the one with that guy she married and the first one.

She will cheat. Even chubby single mothers have more SMV than a 4/10 guy. But at least she got some one to help pay the bills... that's not my tax dollars.

BBC theory

JFL at racemixxing degenerates

I've seen plenty of BBCs walking around with fat white women. They love that shit.

I've seen plenty of BBCs walking around with fat white women. They love that shit.
They really do. To some having a white woman is a badge of honor. Even if they are unattractive, single moms, or overweight or obese.

Yet they wouldn’t do it for a black foid. They would just dip.

You never see a White Man with a Fat Black Girl. They have standards.

a pussy loses 50% of its value after the first child

Ejaculate then evacuate