Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’m going to hire a photographer

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In about a month I’m going to hire a photographer I found. I will have them take quality pictures of me for dating sites. I will join every dating site there is, if I have to. I’m so ugly my selfies are so horrible, and I have few social interactions so not many pics friends take of me. Plus I obviously shy away from the camera due to said ugliness. Please pray for me!

267px Bundesarchiv Bild 102 10460 Adolf Hitler Rednerposen

Get your own Heinrich Hoffmann.

There's no quality pictures for your face.

idk an attractive guy can take a shitty bathroom selfie and still get 100x more results. So any matches , if you do get any, will probably be females that even the grinch mogs

bro if you had the normal pics most use and got nothing you are wasting your money

In about a month I’m going to hire a photographer I found. I will have them take quality pictures of me for dating sites. I will join every dating site there is, if I have to. I’m so ugly my selfies are so horrible, and I have few social interactions so not many pics friends take of me. Plus I obviously shy away from the camera due to said ugliness. Please pray for me!
That is a good idea. It is obvious that many women do this even though they don't really have to. It is also nice just to have good photos of yourself.

Practice posing in the mirror. Know your best angles. Wear a good outfit. Walk around your neighborhood looking for interesting locations. Think of interesting things you can do in the picture. I have a picture of me leaning against a building flicking an apple in the air and catching it. The apple is about at my head level.

That is a good idea. It is obvious that many women do this even though they don't really have to. It is also nice just to have good photos of yourself.

PrettyBoi

Practice posing in the mirror. Know your best angles. Wear a good outfit. Walk around your neighborhood looking for interesting locations. Think of interesting things you can do in the picture. I have a picture of me leaning against a building flicking an apple in the air and catching it. The apple is about at my head level.
The photographer I found specializes in this so they will be able to guide me in all that stuff.

The photographer I found specializes in this so they will be able to guide me in all that stuff.
Ah. Where will you be taking the photos? It is probably a good idea to have different clothes. You might need to pack an overnight bag with different clothes in it.

The trick to good photography is burst mode... Or 4k video, then taking out that one perfect image...

Ah. Where will you be taking the photos? It is probably a good idea to have different clothes. You might need to pack an overnight bag with different clothes in it.
Yes I plan on having different clothes. I will talk to the photographer about location.

The trick to good photography is burst mode... Or 4k video, then taking out that one perfect image...
Yes I was actually experimenting with this today. Still didn’t come out great so I’m following through with the professional photographer.

Also if you are overweight I would recommend working out some as well for maximum results. I used to be a fatcel and it fucking sucked. I don't want anyone else on this thread to go through that horrible shit.

Also if you are overweight I would recommend working out some as well for maximum results. I used to be a fatcel and it fucking sucked. I don't want anyone else on this thread to go through that horrible shit.
I have already lost a lot of weight but yes would be nice do drop 10 or so more pounds before the shoot.

I wouldn't just trust the photographer to have all of the ideas. Practice posing in the mirror, know your best angles. Think of interesting locations and poses.

I thought about doing this until I realised Chad just has to do a bedroom selfie. A sub-5 will use professional photographers,
new wardrobe, new poses, just for a sub-optimal female date who thinks shes the shit because she has kids and a council house
which she gained through incel tax money.

no lighting and angles and 8K camera for ur face

Yes I was actually experimenting with this today. Still didn’t come out great so I’m following through with the professional photographer.
I used to get paid for going to weddings and various parties as a photographer... $5hour and all the beer and food I could consumer

I used to get paid for going to weddings and various parties as a photographer... $5hour and all the beer and food I could consumer
Did you ever ask Chad if you could also film the honeymoon scenes?