Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i know im going to sound like a fed for saying this but...

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
imagine if there was an incels.is meetup:feelsohh::feelsohh:it would be so based :feelsthink:we could exchange wojak and pepe folders and show each other funny memes and perhaps get up to some shenanigans (in minecraft) if you know what i mean :society::society::society:we would roll around town catcalling foids, mayhaps taking some creepshots and raping them(IN GTA VI) :ahegao::ahegao: AND WE COULD FINALLY HAVE REAL IRL FRIENDS WHO CARE ABOUT YOU AND WANTYOU TO SUCCEED AND ACTUALLYEMPATHIZE WITH YOUR SITUATION BECAUSE THEY;RE GOING THROUGH IT TOO:feelsaww::feelsaww:IT WOULD be lifefuel in a major way:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

already been a few

I wish I was a fun person to hang out with

we should make a incel street gang.

I’d never meet up with anybody here

imagine if there was an incels.is meetup:feelsohh::feelsohh:it would be so based :feelsthink:we could exchange wojak and pepe folders and show each other funny memes and perhaps get up to some shenanigans (in minecraft) if you know what i mean :society::society::society:we would roll around town catcalling foids, mayhaps taking some creepshots and raping them(IN GTA VI) :ahegao::ahegao: AND WE COULD FINALLY HAVE REAL IRL FRIENDS WHO CARE ABOUT YOU AND WANTYOU TO SUCCEED AND ACTUALLYEMPATHIZE WITH YOUR SITUATION BECAUSE THEY;RE GOING THROUGH IT TOO:feelsaww::feelsaww:IT WOULD be lifefuel in a major way:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
IDS (Incel Death Squads)

I don't think there's many incels in fucking Idaho to meet up with unfortunately.

I would be rejected even by other incels.

Honestly, there are very few people here that I would want to meet ... Actually only one I would really like to meet once, a few where it would be fine and a lot where I hope I would not see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back