Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I know someone who wants to get a licensed and registered gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 40236
  • Start date

Do you own a gun?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 40236

Cryptic Muslim
-
because someone was drawing graffiti death threats, 666, and upside down crosses on the street he lives in and then some threats.

He wrote "How am I gonna defend myself from a bunch of people if I do get chased and then killed."

Also he wrote "If i had a gun I would feel safe about these threats, and be ready if something happened."

He also wrote "The world is not a fairy tale, everyone should have a self defense weapon."

Last edited:
I have an old shotgun my grandpa gave me

first you ask us if we're on the spectrum, then you ask us if we own a gun? are you a glowie? :feelssus:

also, purchase one if you feel unsafe bro :feelsokman:

The point of the 2nd amendment is gun people down when they fuck around with you, not this soy self defence which you'll never have the situation to use a gun in that context.
What's the difference dimwit?

my country dont allow guns for self defence. only sport and hunting

first you ask us if we're on the spectrum, then you ask us if we own a gun? are you a glowie?
Nah im just on the spectrum myself. But I can see why you're suspecting. Also your question sounds like something a glowing would ask, hmmm... are YOU one?
also, purchase one if you feel unsafe bro
Thanks brocel

Graffiti is frightening!

Wish I had a firearm. Tried purchasing one a month ago but I failed the background check. I’m thinking of purchasing one through the dark-web.

I also support "Self Defense".

Shut up greynigger kike

Wish I had a firearm. Tried purchasing one a month ago but I failed the background check. I’m thinking of purchasing one through the dark-web.
How do u fail the background check.

How do u fail the background check.
Background checks look for criminal activity and mental health issues from health records. I’ve been suffering from depression for a very long time and have even been hospitalized because of it.

Background checks look for criminal activity and mental health issues from health records. I’ve been suffering from depression for a very long time and have even been hospitalized because of it.it.k
I see

first you ask us if we're on the spectrum, then you ask us if we own a gun? are you a glowie? :feelssus:

also, purchase one if you feel unsafe bro :feelsokman:
OP is sus af

If you're a Eurocel never mention guns and self defence in the same sentence or you will not be granted a license. :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back