Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I know that many incels like the Joker movie, but I found it mostly cringe

BallaBoy

BallaBoy

Suffering from realness, excess is my character
-
Cringe running through my spine the whole movie, almost unbearable to watch due to all the cringe.

Crying to a anime scene is less cringe worthy than finding the Joker relatable.

SMH

Yeah, i didn't like it either tbh

It’s normie now, we watched it in my school psych class (teacher and whole class were foids)

>Communism is.... LE GOOD: The Movie

I never watched it

Joker Is chad so of course it is cringe only based incels make for non cringy content.

Joker Is chad so of course it is cringe only based incels make for non cringy content.
LTN appeal max tbh.
Why does this forum throw around the Chad term so lightly?

It was mostly the media claiming it’s going to cause an incel shooting jfl.

It’s normie now, we watched it in my school psych class (teacher and whole class were foids)
Of course like everything else, normies ruin it but the movie itself was brilliant. It was the first ever mainstream movie to have a more grim and realistic approach to the subject of loneliness (so no wonder why a lot of women ended up hating it). Every aspect of Arthur’s life felt like a lived in hell. His relationship with his mother, “girlfriend,” co-workers, his own self, it was all executed flawlessly. It was an “incel movie” because it resonated with us in a way that most movies don’t have the balls to discuss.

I agree but probably not for the same reason. why did you not like it? Give some examples of what made you cringe.

It was okay. Watchable.